|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the monster found?
(a) Beneath a statue of a man-eating monster.
(b) In the highest tower of the castle.
(c) In a well of water and fire.
(d) In the dungeaons of the castle.
2. Why does Samient stop Artegall from slaying the third knight who is pursuing her?
(a) The knight is Arthur who was trying to save her from the other two.
(b) The third knight is her lover.
(c) She fears for Artegall's life and hopes to strike an agreement with the third knight.
(d) She cannot stand to see any more death cause by her.
3. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
(a) Virtuous Living.
(b) Avoidance of Secrets.
(c) Self Control.
(d) Kindness to all.
4. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
5. What is Geryoneo doing that has caused Belge to come to Mercilla for aid?
(a) Eating all of her harvest foods.
(b) Killing and torturing women in the area.
(c) Beating her relentlessly.
(d) Feeding her sons to a monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
2. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
3. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
4. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
5. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)