|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the interpretation to Britomart's crazy dream about being impregnated by a crocodile and giving birth to a lion?
(a) Artegall will try to deceive her.
(b) She will die in child birth, but Artegall will care for the child.
(c) She and Artegall will be married and rear a great king.
(d) She will be raped, but Artegall will still marry her and raise the offspring not his as his own.
2. What attacks Pastorella?
(a) The Blatant Beast.
(b) A Tiger.
(c) A Giant.
(d) A Bear.
3. How many foes did Scudamore have to defeat to win his way to Amoret?
4. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) Two castles.
(b) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
(c) A cavern full of riches.
5. Why does Arthur leave Turpine alive?
(a) Arthur is distracted by something he sees in the distance.
(b) He hears Blandina's flase cries for help.
(c) Turpine regains his strength and begins to fight with more fervancy.
(d) He pities Turpine for his misery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
2. Why is Serena so hard to recognize when she is rescued in the forest?
3. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
4. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
5. Why does the poet decide to forswear earthly vanities?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)