|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has destroyed Man's golden age?
2. How many foes did Scudamore have to defeat to win his way to Amoret?
3. What was it that allowed Scudamore to retrieve Amoret from those surrounding her?
(a) The shield of love.
(b) He knew the password.
(c) A mark on his forearm.
(d) His long pleadings.
4. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
(a) A pile of riches.
(b) Artegall while in his women's clothing from the Amazons.
(c) They shout a challenge to him.
5. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
(a) Artegall and Talus are still on the quest to save Eirena.
(b) They fight and swear to never see each other again.
(c) Britomart is so angry about the whole situation that she cannot stand to be around Artegall.
(d) Artegall wants time to repent of his sins before seeing Britomart again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Faunus when he was caught spying on Diana while bathing.
2. Why does Jove allow her to continue her destruction of Man's Golden Age?
3. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
4. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
5. Why are the shepherds all captured?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)