|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main competition for Pastorella's love?
2. What is the interpretation to Britomart's crazy dream about being impregnated by a crocodile and giving birth to a lion?
(a) She will be raped, but Artegall will still marry her and raise the offspring not his as his own.
(b) Artegall will try to deceive her.
(c) She and Artegall will be married and rear a great king.
(d) She will die in child birth, but Artegall will care for the child.
3. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
(a) She is a better fighter.
(b) Artegall cannot kill a woman.
(c) When he sees her face after taking off her helmet, he is overcome by her beauty.
(d) Artegall allows himself to lose so that he can study the Amazons from captivity.
4. What does the poet say Mutability cannot control?
(a) The oceans.
(b) The earth.
(c) The underworld.
(d) The heavens.
5. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What attacks Pastorella?
2. What was Mirabella being punished for?
3. Who saves Serena from the cannibal savages in the forest?
4. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
5. Who is Calidore searching for?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)