|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calidore do to the Blatant Beast instead of killing it?
(a) Subdues it and ties his mouth shut.
(b) Locks him in a dungeon.
(c) Beats him senseless.
(d) Trains him to be a servant.
2. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
(a) Nobody wants to pay such a high price for a slave.
(b) She runs away before they can sell her.
(c) The leader has fallen in love with her.
(d) She has no real abilities.
3. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
4. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
(a) Artegall while in his women's clothing from the Amazons.
(b) A pile of riches.
(d) They shout a challenge to him.
5. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
(a) Drops him through a trap door on the bridge.
(b) Attacks him from behind.
(c) Promises his daughter's hand in marriage.
(d) Asks for double the normal fee to cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
2. What stops Arthur and Enias from killing the two creatures that were mistreating Mirabella?
3. Why is Serena so hard to recognize when she is rescued in the forest?
4. Who is Pastorella's mother?
5. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)