|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
(a) The beast that injured Serena.
(b) A bear eating a baby.
(c) Turpine ravishing a maiden.
(d) A Wood Nymph who tries to seduce him.
2. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
3. Who injures Calepine?
(a) The Beast.
4. Who kills Malengin?
5. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Serve as slaves.
(b) Make love to them.
(c) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
(d) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
2. What does the poet say Mutability cannot control?
3. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
4. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
5. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)