|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
(b) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(c) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(d) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
2. How does Calidore ignore the laws of Courtesy?
(a) He fails to check on Serena when she is dropped from the mouth of the beast.
(b) He does not rise when Serena rises as is customary.
(c) He does not leave Serena with a kiss.
(d) He let the beast escape while looking for Calepine.
3. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
(a) Artegall cannot kill a woman.
(b) When he sees her face after taking off her helmet, he is overcome by her beauty.
(c) She is a better fighter.
(d) Artegall allows himself to lose so that he can study the Amazons from captivity.
4. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
(a) Eagle's claws.
(b) Woman's face.
(c) Dog's body.
(d) Dragon's tail.
5. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
(a) She fights him when she is caught.
(b) Talus helps her escape.
(c) She stays awake all night.
(d) She gets one of his sons to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
2. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
3. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
4. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
5. What does Turpine agree to do if Arthur will spare his life?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)