|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the shepherds all captured?
(a) They defamed a piece of holy land.
(b) Calidore is gone hunting and is not there to protect them.
(c) They were being avenged for killing some of the band of robbers.
(d) They were caught unawares while sleeping.
2. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
(a) The beast that injured Serena.
(b) Turpine ravishing a maiden.
(c) A Wood Nymph who tries to seduce him.
(d) A bear eating a baby.
3. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
(b) Serve as slaves.
(c) Make love to them.
(d) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
4. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
5. Who does Marinell's mother ask to help fight the cause of her son's depression?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
2. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
3. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
4. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
5. Why does Serena flee into the woods again?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)