|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(a) Two castles.
(b) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
(c) A cavern full of riches.
2. What are the names of the two creatures mistreating Mirabella?
(a) Disdain and Scorn.
(b) Envy and Jealousy.
(c) Crass and Crude.
(d) Temptation and Impurity.
3. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
(b) All the women.
(d) Radigund and Clarinda
4. Why is Arthur fighting at Belge's castle alone?
(a) Artegall was wounded in battle on the way to Belge's castle.
(b) Artegall is waiting for Arthur outside the castle walls.
(c) Arthur and Artegall got in an argument on the way, and Arthur sent Artegall away in his anger.
(d) He sent Artegall off to continue his own quest.
5. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
(a) He wants to take her virtue.
(b) He wants her to marry one of his sons.
(c) He believes that she killed his son.
(d) He wants to punish Artegall by killing his beloved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
2. Which of these is one thing that Mutability does NOT claim to control?
3. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
4. Who is Calidore searching for?
5. Which of these things does Mutability claim to have control over?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)