|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
(a) She is a better fighter.
(b) Artegall allows himself to lose so that he can study the Amazons from captivity.
(c) Artegall cannot kill a woman.
(d) When he sees her face after taking off her helmet, he is overcome by her beauty.
2. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
(a) No one person can do it all alone.
(b) The beauty of the earth would be destroyed in the configuration.
(c) It would disrupt God's natrual balance.
(d) The giant would try to give more to himself and his kin.
3. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
(a) Asks for double the normal fee to cross.
(b) Promises his daughter's hand in marriage.
(c) Drops him through a trap door on the bridge.
(d) Attacks him from behind.
4. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
(a) He wants to take her virtue.
(b) He believes that she killed his son.
(c) He wants to punish Artegall by killing his beloved.
(d) He wants her to marry one of his sons.
5. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
(a) She thinks he will be unfaithful to her.
(b) She is afraid he will not want her after seeing the Amazon beauty.
(c) She thinks he will be dead.
(d) She is angry that he could not defeat a bunch of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Serena flee into the woods again?
2. Where is the monster found?
3. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
4. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
5. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)