|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the shepherds all captured?
(a) They defamed a piece of holy land.
(b) Calidore is gone hunting and is not there to protect them.
(c) They were caught unawares while sleeping.
(d) They were being avenged for killing some of the band of robbers.
2. What is Marinell's mother?
(a) A Goddess of Fire.
(b) A Wood Nymph.
(c) A servant of Venus.
(d) A Sea Nymph.
3. What attacks Pastorella?
(a) A Bear.
(b) A Tiger.
(c) The Blatant Beast.
(d) A Giant.
4. What was Mirabella being punished for?
(a) She did not keep the secrets of her betrothed love.
(b) She was haughty and rude to Gloriana.
(c) She was unfaithful to her knight.
(d) She disdained love and rejoiced when her suitors pined for her.
5. Who saves Serena from the cannibal savages in the forest?
(a) The Red Cross Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
2. What was it that allowed Scudamore to retrieve Amoret from those surrounding her?
3. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
4. What does Marinell hear while wandering around the castle?
5. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)