|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the poet say Mutability cannot control?
(a) The earth.
(b) The underworld.
(c) The oceans.
(d) The heavens.
2. How is Souldon killed?
(a) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
(b) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
(c) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
(d) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
3. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
(a) Asks for double the normal fee to cross.
(b) Promises his daughter's hand in marriage.
(c) Drops him through a trap door on the bridge.
(d) Attacks him from behind.
4. What occupation does Tristram's father hold?
5. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
(a) Kindness to all.
(b) Self Control.
(c) Virtuous Living.
(d) Avoidance of Secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
2. What does Artegall demand if he wins the battle with Grantoro?
3. Why does Adicia let Artegall into the castle?
4. Why are the shepherds all captured?
5. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)