|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things does Mutability claim to have control over?
(a) The gravitational pull.
(b) The tides.
(c) The seasons.
(d) The whirlwinds.
2. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
(a) Makes Braggadochio purchase three more horses for Guyon.
(b) Shaves his head and breaks his sword.
(c) Cuts off his right hand.
(d) Brands the mark of the thief on his forehead.
3. What is Marinell's mother?
(a) A Wood Nymph.
(b) A Sea Nymph.
(c) A servant of Venus.
(d) A Goddess of Fire.
4. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
(a) He is a shape-shifter.
(b) He can read minds.
(c) He creates worlds with his music.
(d) He can see into the future.
5. What happens when the two Florimells stand next to each other?
(a) The Snowy Florimell kills the real Florimell.
(b) They become fast friends and sisters.
(c) The Snowy Florimell melts.
(d) They both die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur leave Turpine alive?
2. What proves Pastorella's heritage?
3. Who is the main competition for Pastorella's love?
4. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
5. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)