|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Calidore searching for?
(b) The Blatant Beast.
(c) The Hairy Carl.
2. Who has destroyed Man's golden age?
3. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
(a) She has no real abilities.
(b) She runs away before they can sell her.
(c) Nobody wants to pay such a high price for a slave.
(d) The leader has fallen in love with her.
4. How is Souldon killed?
(a) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
(b) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
(c) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
(d) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
5. What is Marinell's mother?
(a) A servant of Venus.
(b) A Wood Nymph.
(c) A Goddess of Fire.
(d) A Sea Nymph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marinell so depressed?
2. Who comes to kill the band of brigands?
3. Who kills Malengin?
4. Why does the brigand not sell Coridon?
5. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)