|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poet decide to forswear earthly vanities?
(a) Change holds sway over them for now.
(b) He will wait a time to build humility.
(c) He finds them the key to destruction.
(d) There is no real joy found in them.
2. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
(a) She stays awake all night.
(b) She gets one of his sons to help her.
(c) Talus helps her escape.
(d) She fights him when she is caught.
3. What makes Geryoneo run away from Belge's castle?
(a) He sees Arthur kill four men.
(b) He is out of men to feed to the monster.
(c) He sees Arthur's shield and is afraid of him.
(d) He tries to fight, but is overcome by Arthur's fighting ability.
4. Who kills Malengin?
5. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
(a) A bear eating a baby.
(b) A Wood Nymph who tries to seduce him.
(c) Turpine ravishing a maiden.
(d) The beast that injured Serena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is one thing that Mutability does NOT claim to control?
2. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
3. What does Calpine feel determines a child's destiny?
4. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
5. What does Calidore do to the Blatant Beast instead of killing it?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)