|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poet decide to forswear earthly vanities?
(a) Change holds sway over them for now.
(b) There is no real joy found in them.
(c) He will wait a time to build humility.
(d) He finds them the key to destruction.
2. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
(a) Eagle's claws.
(b) Dragon's tail.
(c) Woman's face.
(d) Dog's body.
3. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(b) Two castles.
(c) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
(d) A cavern full of riches.
4. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
(a) Artegall suspects that Braggadochio cheated.
(b) Artegall won the prize using Braggadochio's shield.
(c) Artegall is jealous of Braggadochio's skills.
(d) Braggadochio threatened to kill Artegall if he won.
5. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
(b) All the women.
(d) Radigund and Clarinda
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
2. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
3. How does Calidore ignore the laws of Courtesy?
4. Why does Serena flee into the woods again?
5. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)