|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Artegall and Arthur use to get Malengin to come out of his cave?
(a) A pile of riches.
(b) Artegall while in his women's clothing from the Amazons.
(c) They shout a challenge to him.
2. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
(a) It would disrupt God's natrual balance.
(b) The beauty of the earth would be destroyed in the configuration.
(c) The giant would try to give more to himself and his kin.
(d) No one person can do it all alone.
3. Who kills Malengin?
4. Why does Jove allow her to continue her destruction of Man's Golden Age?
(a) She threatens to destroy the Gods.
(b) She deceives them with stories of their hatred.
(c) He is charmed by her beauty.
(d) She promises her hand in marriage if she may continue.
5. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
(a) Idleness and Impurity.
(b) Jealousy and Distraction.
(c) Envy and Detraction.
(d) Lewdness and Perversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
2. Who is Pastorella's mother?
3. What are the names of the three figures who attacked Timias?
4. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
5. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)