|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turpine agree to do if Arthur will spare his life?
(a) Repent of all his evil doings and devote his life to God.
(b) Serve as Arthur's servant.
(c) Never mistreat a lady again.
(d) Never call himself a knight again.
2. Why did Astraea leave the earth?
(a) To seek solace for deep emotional wounds.
(b) To avenge the death of his brother.
(c) To follow his love.
(d) Man's excessive evils.
3. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
(a) He wants to take her virtue.
(b) He wants to punish Artegall by killing his beloved.
(c) He believes that she killed his son.
(d) He wants her to marry one of his sons.
4. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
5. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
(a) Self Control.
(b) Virtuous Living.
(c) Avoidance of Secrets.
(d) Kindness to all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
2. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
3. Why is Marinell so depressed?
4. Why is Artegall upset with Braggadochio accepting the winning prize?
5. Where is the monster found?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)