|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Calidore searching for?
(b) The Hairy Carl.
(c) The Blatant Beast.
2. Why is Serena so hard to recognize when she is rescued in the forest?
(a) She is silent and naked.
(b) She received many wounds.
(c) She is in disguise as someone else.
(d) She is covered in dirt and mud.
3. What does Calepine find while wandering the woods?
(a) Turpine ravishing a maiden.
(b) A bear eating a baby.
(c) A Wood Nymph who tries to seduce him.
(d) The beast that injured Serena.
4. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
5. Who is being wed in the very unique wedding while Florimell is locked up?
(a) The Song and The Wind.
(b) The Thames River and Medway.
(c) The Sun and The Moon.
(d) The Grass and The Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things does Mutability claim to have control over?
2. Why is Marinell so depressed?
3. What attacks Pastorella?
4. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
5. What stops Arthur and Enias from killing the two creatures that were mistreating Mirabella?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)