Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poet decide to forswear earthly vanities?
(a) He finds them the key to destruction.
(b) He will wait a time to build humility.
(c) Change holds sway over them for now.
(d) There is no real joy found in them.
2. Why does Serena flee into the woods again?
(a) Timias is trying to attack her.
(b) She thinks she sees Calidore.
(c) She thinks Timias is dead.
(d) She is scared by the hermit.
3. What lets Radigund defeat Artegall?
(a) She is a better fighter.
(b) Artegall allows himself to lose so that he can study the Amazons from captivity.
(c) When he sees her face after taking off her helmet, he is overcome by her beauty.
(d) Artegall cannot kill a woman.
4. Why does Adicia let Artegall into the castle?
(a) He breaks down the door, and she has no choice.
(b) He is wearing the armor of one of the knights he killed.
(c) He knows the password, so she assumes he is a friend.
(d) She is attracted to his beauty and wishes to seduce him.
5. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
(a) Self Control.
(b) Kindness to all.
(c) Avoidance of Secrets.
(d) Virtuous Living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Malengin?
2. Why is Priscilla crying when Calidore come across her in the road?
3. Who is Calidore searching for?
4. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
5. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)