|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
(a) He can read minds.
(b) He can see into the future.
(c) He creates worlds with his music.
(d) He is a shape-shifter.
2. What are the names of the two creatures mistreating Mirabella?
(a) Crass and Crude.
(b) Disdain and Scorn.
(c) Envy and Jealousy.
(d) Temptation and Impurity.
3. What is the interpretation to Britomart's crazy dream about being impregnated by a crocodile and giving birth to a lion?
(a) She and Artegall will be married and rear a great king.
(b) She will be raped, but Artegall will still marry her and raise the offspring not his as his own.
(c) Artegall will try to deceive her.
(d) She will die in child birth, but Artegall will care for the child.
4. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
(a) Promises his daughter's hand in marriage.
(b) Drops him through a trap door on the bridge.
(c) Attacks him from behind.
(d) Asks for double the normal fee to cross.
5. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with Artegall while he is in captivity?
2. Why do the brigands not sell Patronella with the rest of her people?
3. Why does Dolon set a trap for Britomart?
4. What does Talus do to Brggadochio for stealing Guyon's horse?
5. Why is Marinell so depressed?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)