|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
(a) Artegall fights them all.
(b) Talus slays them for Artegall.
(c) Grantoro kills them.
(d) They are in a state of chaos and turn on each other.
2. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
(a) She thinks he will be unfaithful to her.
(b) She thinks he will be dead.
(c) She is angry that he could not defeat a bunch of women.
(d) She is afraid he will not want her after seeing the Amazon beauty.
3. What happened to Faunus when he was caught spying on Diana while bathing.
(a) She drowned him in the pool she was bathing in.
(b) He fell from the tree he was sitting in and died.
(c) He was turned into a deer and hunted down.
(d) He wooed her and married her.
4. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
(a) His helmet and his food.
(b) Serena and Timias.
(c) His armor and his horse.
(d) His sword and his shield.
5. Why does Jove allow her to continue her destruction of Man's Golden Age?
(a) She deceives them with stories of their hatred.
(b) She threatens to destroy the Gods.
(c) She promises her hand in marriage if she may continue.
(d) He is charmed by her beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these is NOT one of the things that the hermit teaches Serena and Timias?
2. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
3. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
4. What does Maleffort do to knights and ladies that he captures?
5. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)