|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
(b) A cavern full of riches.
(c) A book explaining the secrets of a happy life.
(d) Two castles.
2. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
(a) They are in a state of chaos and turn on each other.
(b) Talus slays them for Artegall.
(c) Artegall fights them all.
(d) Grantoro kills them.
3. Whose castle is Florimell being held captive in?
4. Why does Serena flee into the woods again?
(a) She thinks Timias is dead.
(b) She is scared by the hermit.
(c) Timias is trying to attack her.
(d) She thinks she sees Calidore.
5. Why does Adicia let Artegall into the castle?
(a) He breaks down the door, and she has no choice.
(b) He is wearing the armor of one of the knights he killed.
(c) She is attracted to his beauty and wishes to seduce him.
(d) He knows the password, so she assumes he is a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Britomart so angry about Artegall's predicament?
2. What interesting point does the Salvage Man prove?
3. What is Britomart so disgusted about when she sees Artegall?
4. What is said that ends the debate with Mutability?
5. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)