|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
(a) She gets one of his sons to help her.
(b) Talus helps her escape.
(c) She fights him when she is caught.
(d) She stays awake all night.
2. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
(a) He creates worlds with his music.
(b) He can see into the future.
(c) He can read minds.
(d) He is a shape-shifter.
3. What two things does Calpine leave behind once again?
(a) His helmet and his food.
(b) Serena and Timias.
(c) His armor and his horse.
(d) His sword and his shield.
4. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
(b) Serve as slaves.
(c) Make love to them.
(d) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
5. Who comes to kill the band of brigands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Arthur and Artegall find sentenced to death when they reach Mercilla's castle?
2. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
3. Who is Pastorella's mother?
4. How does Artegall escape from the Amazons?
5. Why do Serena and Timias stay with the hermit while the rest travel on?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)