|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin Clout's special gift?
(a) He can read minds.
(b) He creates worlds with his music.
(c) He can see into the future.
(d) He is a shape-shifter.
2. What does Radigund, the Amazon warrior, make all of the men she defeats do?
(a) Wear dresses and perform women's work.
(b) Fight each other in a spectator's ring.
(c) Make love to them.
(d) Serve as slaves.
3. Who comes to kill the band of brigands?
4. What does Turpine do after Arthur leaves?
(a) Sends two knights after Arthur to kill him.
(b) Sets off on a journey to the house of Holiness.
(c) Attempts to kill himself.
(d) Finds a maiden and ravishes her.
5. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
6. Which of the following is NOT something found on the man-eating monster?
(a) Eagle's claws.
(b) Woman's face.
(c) Dragon's tail.
(d) Dog's body.
7. What does Artegall demand if he wins the battle with Grantoro?
(a) That Eirena be placed back on her throne.
(b) A chest full of riches.
(c) Eirena's hand in marriage.
(d) Safe passage back to Britomart's kingdom.
8. What terms are settled by Clarinda and Artegall?
(a) The women warriors will discontiue their blood thirsty ways.
(b) The men will leave and not harrass the women warriors any longer.
(c) They will fight for two more days and then decide the winner.
(d) Artegall and Radigund will fight one-on-one the next day.
9. What proves Pastorella's heritage?
(a) A rose shaped birthmark.
(b) A brand on the bottom of her foot.
(c) A blue mark on her back.
(d) The color of her hair.
10. How many days does Artegall have to get to Grantoro's castle before Eirena will be killed?
11. Why do Serena and Timias stay with the hermit while the rest travel on?
(a) They are sick with worry for their loves.
(b) They are drawn to the simple lifestyle of the hermit.
(c) They are ordered to stay and help the hermit as payment for his kindness.
(d) They are too ill from the bites of the beast.
12. What does Marinell hear while wandering around the castle?
(a) An evil plot between two withces to destroy the wedding.
(b) A song telling him how to contiune on his quest.
(c) Florimell crying for him while in prison.
(d) His mother with Proteus.
13. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
(a) Idleness and Impurity.
(b) Envy and Detraction.
(c) Lewdness and Perversion.
(d) Jealousy and Distraction.
14. What happened to Faunus when he was caught spying on Diana while bathing.
(a) She drowned him in the pool she was bathing in.
(b) He was turned into a deer and hunted down.
(c) He wooed her and married her.
(d) He fell from the tree he was sitting in and died.
15. What happens when the two Florimells stand next to each other?
(a) The Snowy Florimell kills the real Florimell.
(b) They both die.
(c) They become fast friends and sisters.
(d) The Snowy Florimell melts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pollente try to trick Artegall?
2. How does Britomart escape the trap that Dolon set for him.
3. Who does Mutability battle and debate with?
4. What does Munera do to distract Artegall and Talus?
5. What is said that ends the debate with Mutability?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)