Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 12 | Book 7, Canto 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Geryoneo doing that has caused Belge to come to Mercilla for aid?
(a) Feeding her sons to a monster.
(b) Killing and torturing women in the area.
(c) Beating her relentlessly.
(d) Eating all of her harvest foods.
2. What does the beast do when he fails to capture and kill Florimell after she jumps into the fisherman's boat?
(a) He tears himself apart in shame.
(b) He tries to swim after her and drowns.
(c) He eats her horse.
(d) He goes back to the witch's son and eats him.
3. What are the messages that Britomart finds in the two chambers?
(a) Be Afraid and Be Not Too Afraid.
(b) Be Great and Be Not Too Great.
(c) Be Bold and Be Not Too Bold.
(d) Be Wise and Be Not Too Wise
4. Which of these is NOT one of the women surrounding Amoret?
5. How is Souldon killed?
(a) His chariot flips over and he is mangled.
(b) Arthur fights him and cuts off his head--the only way he can be killed.
(c) He is betrayed by one of his own men.
(d) Adicia kills him because she wants to be with Artegall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves Pastorella's heritage?
2. Arthur finds a book in the castle that is of great interest to him. What is it about?
3. Why do Artegall and Britomart part ways once more?
4. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
5. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)