|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 2 | Book 6, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Artegall's argument for the Giant trying to fairly distribute landmarks and wealth?
(a) The beauty of the earth would be destroyed in the configuration.
(b) The giant would try to give more to himself and his kin.
(c) It would disrupt God's natrual balance.
(d) No one person can do it all alone.
2. What did Britomart see in the magic mirror that Merlin showed her?
(a) Her future as a great knight.
(b) Her true love.
(c) Her kingdom being destroyed, and the way to avoid that awful fate.
(d) Her past.
3. Why does Timias not declare his love for Belphoebe after she heals him of his wounds?
(a) He is sure she is in love with another.
(b) He feels too low for her great standards.
(c) He thinks she is too low for his high standards.
(d) He fears the wrath of her father.
4. Why did Canacee give Cambell a magic ring?
(a) To cause him to lose so that she could marry Triamond.
(b) To save his life and make him king.
(c) To protect him during the tournament and keep herself from getting married.
(d) To confuse his wits and have him make her queen.
5. What was Artegall given to help him rescue Eirena?
(a) A magical sword.
(b) A Pendant of Protection.
(c) Knowledge and Wisdom.
(d) A Shield of Wonder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Priscilla so worried about her reputation?
2. Where does Phaedra take Guymon and Cymochles with her ferry?
3. Who does Marinell's mother ask to help fight the cause of her son's depression?
4. Why is Sir Scudamore so happy when Artegall cracks Britomart's helmet in battle?
5. How is Acrasia captured?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)