Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Canto 1 | Book 4, Canto 2 | Book 4, Canto 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Florimell seen fleeing through the woods?
(a) She was grieved at hearing of the death of her beloved knight.
(b) She was being chased by lusty sorcerers.
(c) She was trying to catch some men that had stolen precious jewels from her.
(d) She was trying to find someone to help her combat evil men who had attacked her father.
2. What is Guyon's mission?
(a) He is to defeat the evil witch Acrasia.
(b) To gather an army to help fight in the ranks of the Faerie Queene's army.
(c) To find the House of Holiness and cure his weaknesses.
(d) To avenge the death of his parents.
3. Why is Furor beating the young man?
(a) The young man stole his horse.
(b) Occasion, his mother, told him to.
(c) He has mistaken the young man for someone else who disrespected him.
(d) He is trying to get information out of him.
4. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
(a) They kill each other by fighting over who gets to kill Guyon.
(c) The Palmer.
(d) The Angel.
5. Why did Britomart become a knight?
(a) She was forced to learn to fight because of the lack of able-bodied men in her kingdom.
(b) Her mother had seen a vision of her child bearing a spear and Britomart was her only child, so she had to fulfill it.
(c) She preferred learnign to fight to the softer ways of women.
(d) Her father wanted her to be a boy, so raised her as one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Triamond survive his battle with Campbell?
2. When Una recognizes The Red Cross Knight's weaknesses, what does she do to help him strengthen them?
3. What is Britomart's quest?
4. Guymon also found a book that was of great interest to him. What was his about?
5. Why does Guyon fight The Red Cross Knight?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)