Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Canto 4 | Book 6, Canto 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artegall escape from the Amazons?
(a) Clarinda helps him after he pldeges his love to her.
(b) He sneaks away while the women are all sleeping.
(c) Radigund lets him go.
(d) Arthur rescues him.
2. Who does Cymoent ask for help in avenging her son's death?
(b) The Red Cross Knight.
(d) Tryphon, ruler of the ocean.
3. Who took Belphoebe from her sleeping mother's side and raised her?
(a) The Goddess Diana.
(d) The Goddess Venus.
4. Who is the only woman who can wear the girdle of Florimell?
(c) The Snowy Florimell.
5. How does Aretegall punish Sanglier for his actions?
(a) Makes him wear the head of the woman he killed around his neck.
(b) Orders him to be a slave and squire to him for five years.
(c) Casts a spell on him that will blind him for ten years.
(d) Brands him with the mark of a murderer on his forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Serena and Timias stay with the hermit while the rest travel on?
2. Who kills Pyrochles and Cymochles while Guyon is sleeping?
3. What did the father of Amidas and Bracidas leave his son as an inheritance when he died.
4. What leads Belphoebe back to Timias?
5. What is Britomart's quest?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)