|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Canto 12 | Book 6, Canto 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artegall get through the mob on the beach on his way to Grantoro?
(a) Talus slays them for Artegall.
(b) They are in a state of chaos and turn on each other.
(c) Artegall fights them all.
(d) Grantoro kills them.
2. How is Acrasia captured?
(a) Guyon and the Palmer set her horde of beasts on her.
(b) Guyon and the Palmer throw a net over her while she is in bed with her lover.
(c) Arthur casts a spell over everyone in her household.
(d) Fearing for his own life, her lover helps Guyon and the Palmer to tie her up while she is sleeping.
3. What are the names of the two hags who meet Artegall and Talus on the road back home?
(a) Lewdness and Perversion.
(b) Jealousy and Distraction.
(c) Idleness and Impurity.
(d) Envy and Detraction.
4. Who wounds Amoret in the woods?
(b) The Hairy Carl.
5. How does Arthur bribe his way into the castle?
(a) He promises to protect them against all enemies.
(b) He offers to tell secrets of their enemies that would weaken their defenses.
(c) He threatens to cast spells that Merlin taught him.
(d) He uses the giants head which he cut off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Briana and Crudor the ways of faithfulness?
2. How does Arthur finally defeat Maleger after he revives himself from death numerous times?
3. What was Aemylia doing when she was captured by The Hairy Carl?
4. Why does Timias retreat to the woods as a hermit?
5. Who is Calidore searching for?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)