|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Tragedy of the Family Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weaponry had Filip's group acquired as of the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Shotguns and pistols.
(b) Knives and hand grenades.
(c) Hand grenades, revolvers and pistols.
(d) Machine guns, hand grenades and revolvers.
2. Who was the man muttering to himself in the ranks next to Muller?
(a) Muller's father.
(b) An old school chum of Muller's.
(c) A Rabbi that Muller once knew.
(d) A lawyer from Muller's hometown.
3. What did Filip imagine might be done to him if they tied his hands behind his back?
(a) He would be left in a hole to die.
(b) They would then cut his hands off.
(c) He would then be suspended by his fastened hands.
(d) He would have to perform his work like that.
4. In Chapter 3, when a crowd of 1,000 people undressed, what did they begin to do when they realized they would be killed?
(a) Threw their clothing at the German soldiers.
(b) Cried and prayed silently.
(d) They began to dress again.
5. Who was called the "Angel of Death" by the men in the Sonderkommando?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caught Muller at the cauldron of tea?
2. What was the job of the block clerk?
3. Why were the prisoners of the Sonderkommando at first kept away from the last group of prisoners to be killed in Chapter 3?
4. Why were the prisoners so concerned about lice?
5. What did Johann Gorges' nickname, Moische Borak, mean?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)