This place was the original concentration camp in the area of OÅ›wiÄ™cim, Poland, and served as the administrative center for the entire complex that was eventually constructed.
This was a vast extermination camp. The construction of this place began in October, 1941, and continued until the entire area was evacuated.
These places were great ovens in which the corpses of the murdered were burned to ash. Most of the these were destroyed in November, 1945, in a Nazi attempt to cover up the scale of the holocaust.
This was the trade name of an insecticide used by Nazi Germany to perform mass murder by gassing.
Truncheons and Small-bore, Silenced Rifles
These alternate methods were often used to execute prisoners.
This process was performed upon inmates under the guise of science.
This was a colloquial name bestowed upon that...
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)