|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
(a) He is made king.
(b) He is rewarded.
(c) He is made head groomsman.
(d) He is punished.
2. Of what significance is the note that the Judge-General receives from Peter?
(a) It foreshadows the end of the story.
(b) It is a letter of guilt, asking forgiveness.
(c) It foreshadows later events in the story.
(d) It signifies the end of their relationship.
3. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
(a) A horse.
(b) A replica of his castle.
(c) His grandmother's ring.
(d) A dollhouse.
4. Why does the murderer want to kill the queen?
(a) To break the king's heart.
(b) To break the chain of command.
(c) To find a more suitable queen.
(d) To control the king.
5. Why is the attempt on the queen's life aborted?
(a) The queen found out about the plot against her.
(b) It was likely the king would know who was guilty.
(c) The murderer secretly loved the queen.
(d) The king found out about the plot against the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do as a young boy that proves he is kindhearted?
2. What is Flagg's ultimate goal?
3. How does Flagg deflect suspicion?
4. Who is the antagonist in The Eyes of the Dragon?
5. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what conditions does Peter agree to set aside his crown and face the trial?
2. What are Flagg's plans for Delain?
3. Briefly tell what The Eyes of the Dragon is about.
4. What are Flagg's motives in befriending Thomas?
5. What are some of the different roles Flagg has played?
6. Why has Peter requested the napkins with each meal and that the dollhouse be returned to him?
7. Why is it important to know that Peter likes to play with his mother's dollhouse?
8. How does Peter attempt to include his brother in interactions with their father?
9. What does Thomas do to attempt to win his father's favor?
10. Why does Flagg want to kill Sasha?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)