|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king becomes ill, which of the following is a symptom?
(a) Smoking at the mouth.
(b) Smoking from the eyes.
(c) Smoking from the ears.
(d) Foaming at the mouth.
2. Why is the Judge-General not allowed to preside over the trial?
(a) He is related to the king.
(b) He will be acting monarch for the duration of the trial.
(c) Everyone knows he has already found Peter guilty.
(d) He is not a citizen of the kingdom.
3. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
(a) He burns it in the fireplace.
(b) He eats it.
(c) He carefully hides it in a book.
(d) He shreds it and throws the pieces out the window.
4. How does the murderer guarantee help with the plot to kill the queen?
(a) By acquiring skills in black magic.
(b) By enlisting the aid of another murderer.
(c) By saving a young man's life.
(d) By buying the favor of the king.
5. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
2. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
3. Why is the attempt on the queen's life aborted?
4. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
5. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Peter requested the napkins with each meal and that the dollhouse be returned to him?
2. How does Flagg keep people from suspecting that he had anything to do with Roland's death?
3. Briefly tell what The Eyes of the Dragon is about.
4. What are Flagg's plans for Delain?
5. How does Flagg frame Peter for the murder of Roland?
6. What causes Thomas to change his mind about wanting to be king?
7. What is ironic about Peter turning to Anders Peyna for help.
8. Why does Flagg want to kill Sasha?
9. Under what conditions does Peter agree to set aside his crown and face the trial?
10. When Roland became ill, the first person to tend him was Peter. Why would this make Flagg happy?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)