|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Thomas able to watch another without being noticed?
(a) Through magic mirrors.
(b) By becoming invisible.
(c) By taking magic potions.
(d) Through the eyes of a dragon.
2. Which of the following is the one person who remains loyal to Peter?
3. What causes the queen's death?
(b) A poisoned drink.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) A knife wound.
4. Which of the following is the Warder guarding the prisoners?
(d) Anders Peyna.
5. What is used as evidence in finding Peter guilty?
(a) His fingerprints.
(b) A note written in Peter's handwriting.
(c) A box with his name on it.
(d) A toy that belonged to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the kingdom in this story?
2. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
3. What animal is used to help frame Peter for murder?
4. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
5. What is the dying king's last word?
Short Essay Questions
1. What character traits are revealed in Peter through the incident with the horse?
2. Why does Flagg want to kill Sasha?
3. Why does Peyna finally agree to see Beson and to read Peter's note?
4. Why does Thomas find it necessary to drink himself to sleep, and why is this potentially dangerous?
5. What is suggested by the fact that Peter is allowed back into the castle when he and his friends are stopped by the guard?
6. Briefly tell what The Eyes of the Dragon is about.
7. Under what conditions does Peter agree to set aside his crown and face the trial?
8. Thomas has been sleepwalking. Where does he wake up and what is his reaction?
9. How does Flagg frame Peter for the murder of Roland?
10. What secret does Dennis reveal to Ben and Naomi?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)