|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one character that people in the kingdom sympathize with and do not immediately consider guilty?
2. What action causes the Judge-General to assume Peter is guilty?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He will not answer.
(c) He bursts into tears.
(d) He has no alibi.
3. What is Flagg's ultimate goal?
(a) To cause discontent wherever he goes.
(b) To destroy Delain.
(c) To become immortal.
(d) To become king.
4. How does the author describe the first king in The Eyes of the Dragon?
(a) An old man with three sons.
(b) A middle aged man with a large family.
(c) A very old man who is not expected to live long.
(d) A young and vibrant man who will be an excellent leader.
5. After Thomas has been crowned, a soldier shows up at Ben's house and orders him to go to the Judge-General's home. What is Ben's reaction?
(a) He goes reluctantly, not knowing what he might be walking into.
(b) He refuses to go, stating he is afraid for his family.
(c) He says he will go when he has proof his friend is alive.
(d) He goes willingly, willing to do anything to save his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ben's parents feel about his relationship with Peter?
2. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
3. Who plots to bring ruin to the kingdom?
4. Which rooms are not searched while trying to uncover the murderer?
5. How does Thomas react when he feels neglected by his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter attempt to include his brother in interactions with their father?
2. What requests does Peter make of Peyna?
3. What does Thomas do to attempt to win his father's favor?
4. Under what conditions does Peter agree to set aside his crown and face the trial?
5. What are some of the different roles Flagg has played?
6. Why is Roland not concerned that his son wants to play with a dollhouse?
7. Why does Flagg want to kill Sasha?
8. Why does it seem atypical that as a prisoner Peter would refuse to eat and just spend his time looking out the window?
9. How does Flagg protect himself from the poison he plans to use on the king?
10. How does Flagg frame Peter for the murder of Roland?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)