|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flagg's ultimate goal?
(a) To become immortal.
(b) To become king.
(c) To destroy Delain.
(d) To cause discontent wherever he goes.
2. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
3. What does the incident with the horse tell you about Peter?
(a) That he is careless and cruel.
(b) That he is selfish and unreliable.
(c) That he is reliable and responsible.
(d) That he is kind and arrogant.
4. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
(a) A replica of his castle.
(b) His grandmother's ring.
(c) A dollhouse.
(d) A horse.
5. Why is the attempt on the queen's life aborted?
(a) It was likely the king would know who was guilty.
(b) The queen found out about the plot against her.
(c) The murderer secretly loved the queen.
(d) The king found out about the plot against the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
2. In order to get them to behave, mothers tell their children stories about what character?
3. What one action causes many rumors to begin circulating through the kingdom?
4. What does the Judge-General do with the note when he receives it?
5. Peter is glad for the information, but feels that he must do something about the note. What does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Thomas as a young boy and tell what makes him feel as he does.
2. What does Ben's refusal to take money from Anders Peyna say about his character?
3. Why is Roland not concerned that his son wants to play with a dollhouse?
4. Who is more popular with the people, Roland or Sasha? Why?
5. Why does it seem atypical that as a prisoner Peter would refuse to eat and just spend his time looking out the window?
6. Briefly tell what The Eyes of the Dragon is about.
7. Why does Peyna finally agree to see Beson and to read Peter's note?
8. What are some of the different roles Flagg has played?
9. How do the people of Delain react when Peter is arrested?
10. How does Peter attempt to include his brother in interactions with their father?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)