|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(b) It will please his father.
(c) It will give him greater strength.
(d) It will prove he loves her.
2. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
3. Which of the following best describes Thomas?
(a) Short and bowlegged.
(b) Short and stocky.
(c) Tall and handsome.
(d) Tall and bowlegged.
4. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) She does not like it.
(b) She is afraid of it.
(c) She is too old for it.
(d) It does not fit.
5. Why are many people surprised at Peter's new friendship?
(a) He and his friend are from different countries.
(b) There is a great age difference between Peter and his friend.
(c) He and his friend are from different stations in life.
(d) He and his friend do not speak the same language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
2. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
3. Who assists the murderer in killing the queen?
4. How does the murderer guarantee help with the plot to kill the queen?
5. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)