|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
(a) A knife and fork.
(b) A clean plate.
(c) A napkin.
(d) A finger bowl.
2. What is one thing even the best magicians cannot do?
(a) Make themselves come back to life.
(b) Make themselves invincible.
(c) Make themselves invisible.
(d) Make themselves live forever.
3. What is Dragon Sand?
(a) The name of a drink.
(b) The name of a poison.
(c) The name of a castle.
(d) The name of the kingdom.
4. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
(a) It will help him seem less barbaric.
(b) It will please his father.
(c) It will prove he loves her.
(d) It will give him greater strength.
5. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) She does not like it.
(b) She is afraid of it.
(c) It does not fit.
(d) She is too old for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dying king's last word?
2. What causes the queen's death?
3. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
4. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
5. When the king becomes ill, which of the following is a symptom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)