|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the king choose the gift that he gives his bride?
(a) It will prove how much he loves her.
(b) It will make her a better queen.
(c) It will help her feel better about leaving home.
(d) It will make her love him more.
2. When the king becomes ill, which of the following is a symptom?
(a) Foaming at the mouth.
(b) Smoking at the mouth.
(c) Smoking from the ears.
(d) Smoking from the eyes.
3. What happens when Peter tells his father about the incident with the horse?
(a) He is made head groomsman.
(b) He is made king.
(c) He is rewarded.
(d) He is punished.
4. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
(a) By leaving clues throughout the castle.
(b) By spreading rumors.
(c) By going to the police.
(d) By hiding the murder weapon where it will be found.
5. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
(a) Reading a story to his sons.
(b) Riding his favorite horse.
(c) Drinking a glass of wine.
(d) Taking a walk in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
2. What causes the king's death?
3. What is the dying king's last word?
4. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
5. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)