|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
2. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
(a) It does not fit.
(b) She does not like it.
(c) She is too old for it.
(d) She is afraid of it.
3. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
(a) By spreading rumors.
(b) By leaving clues throughout the castle.
(c) By hiding the murder weapon where it will be found.
(d) By going to the police.
4. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
(a) Taking a walk in the garden.
(b) Riding his favorite horse.
(c) Drinking a glass of wine.
(d) Reading a story to his sons.
5. What does the incident with the horse tell you about Peter?
(a) That he is selfish and unreliable.
(b) That he is kind and arrogant.
(c) That he is careless and cruel.
(d) That he is reliable and responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dying king's last word?
2. When the king becomes ill, which of the following is a symptom?
3. Why is it important for Peter to follow his mother's instructions?
4. Who becomes Peter's best friend?
5. What causes the king's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)