|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the king's death?
(a) He is stabbed as he walks in the garden.
(b) A fall from his horse.
(c) He chokes on a morsel of food.
(d) A poisoned glass of wine.
2. What is Dragon Sand?
(a) The name of a poison.
(b) The name of the kingdom.
(c) The name of a drink.
(d) The name of a castle.
3. What is it that Thomas feels guilty about, but is not responsible for?
(a) His friend's death.
(b) His brother's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His father's death.
4. What is the dying king's last word?
5. Who is the first to help the king when he becomes ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the queen's death?
2. How does Peter meet his best friend?
3. How does Flagg attempt to frame Peter?
4. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
5. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)