|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 - 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is most pleased about the king's illness and death?
2. What does the king give his wife on their wedding day?
(a) A dollhouse.
(b) A replica of his castle.
(c) A horse.
(d) His grandmother's ring.
3. Which of the following is a habit the king enjoys every evening?
(a) Taking a walk in the garden.
(b) Riding his favorite horse.
(c) Reading a story to his sons.
(d) Drinking a glass of wine.
4. What does Peter's mother encourage him to use at meals?
(a) A finger bowl.
(b) A knife and fork.
(c) A clean plate.
(d) A napkin.
5. Who is the one person who sees Flagg take the king a glass of wine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the king's death?
2. How does Peter meet his best friend?
3. Why does the king's wife not use the wedding gift?
4. When the king becomes ill, which of the following is a symptom?
5. Which of the following themes is not introduced as the story progresses?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)