|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next victim is apprehended at which location?
2. Who does Lucas go to for insight into the killer's mind?
3. Where is the victim's car taken?
4. Who takes the opportunity to slash tires on a car?
5. What unusual garment was Stephanie wearing in the picture?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the conversation between Bekker and Druze. What does Druze suggest? What is Bekker's reaction?
2. Discuss the phone call Lucas receives regarding Sarah. What is the problem? What is the outcome of the call?
3. What does Lucas do with the information about the stolen televisions? Do you think the plan will work?
4. Explain the scene in which Druze abducts and murders George. What happens to George's car?
5. What happens when Bekker foes to Cassie's apartment? What is Bekker's plan?
6. List at least two more clues that tie Druze to the Bekker homicide.
7. What is the general opinion about George's disappearance? What does Lucas think about the development?
8. What happens when Lucas arrives at the cabin in Wisconsin? What is the opinion of the local cops?
9. How does Lucas intend to learn more about Bekker's personal life and activities? Who does Del recommend as a potential source of information?
10. What is Lucas' next move regarding Bekker?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Carlo Druze is murdered by Michael Bekker. Bekker attempts to make the scene appear to be a murder/suicide. Explain why suicide is highly unlikely for Druze. Also examine how the death was ruled as a homicide. Who finds the bodies? Where are the bodies found? What is Lucas' opinion? What is Lucas' reaction to the crime scene? Which fellow cop is there to try and help? Explain. Also explain why Cassie was murdered. What is the main thing Michael Bekker did wrong when he tried to make Druze's death look like a suicide?
Essay Topic 2
Initially the local police do not seem to be thrilled by Davenport's arrival at the cabin crime scene. How does the sheriff's deputy treat Davenport at first? Who is in charge of the investigation? How did he react to Davenport's involvement in the case? How does the FBI fit into the case? Discuss in detail the duties and jurisdiction of the FBI, the BCA, and the local police. What is the relationship between the agencies? Is the relationship different on paper than it is when the teams work together? Explain. How did the feds help or hinder the Iceman case?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between Jennifer and Lucas. Are they close? Is there anything unusual about their relationship? How might Lucas' job continue to interfere with the relationship? Why do you think Jennifer refuses to marry Lucas? What might happen to the baby? What previous incidents have caused Jennifer to rethink the relationship? Do you think Jennifer will ever change her mind? Will Lucas remain a part of Sarah's life? Explain.
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)