|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bekker blame for his current troubles?
2. Lucas interviews an officer regarding the night ____ died.
3. How will the person see the stolen item?
(c) Magazine ad.
(d) Educational TV.
4. Who does Lucas go to for insight into the killer's mind?
(a) Rose Marie.
5. Who has been talking about details of the case not available to the public?
Short Answer Questions
1. Supposedly the suspected killer's alibi begins at what time?
2. What's the name of the man running the show at the cabin?
3. Which of the following rules out George as Loverboy?
4. Lucas asks the doctor if it would be possible for Bekker to be in contact with patients with which disease?
5. What item does Sybil attempt to use to identify Bekker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alerts Lucas and Del to a possible problem with Cassie? What does Lucas find at the apartment?
2. What is the next step that takes place with Cassie and Lucas? What does Lucas learn bout Cassie's history?
3. Discuss Lucas' temporary break down regarding the case. Where does Lucas place his anger?
4. What is Lucas' next move regarding Bekker?
5. List at least two more clues that tie Druze to the Bekker homicide.
6. Why is Lucas frustrated with Loverboy?
7. Discuss the scene in which Bekker and Druze return to the cabin in Wisconsin. What is the purpose of the trip? Is the trip a success? Do the men get away unnoticed?
8. What is Bekker's next step in his plan involving Cassie and Druze?
9. What information is leaked to the media? Who is the leak?
10. What strange question does Bekker ask Lucas? What about the question gives a clue to Bekker's part in the case?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)