|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lucas talk to about the phone call?
2. What word does Bekker use to describe his relationship with Stephanie?
3. Lucas and Daniel plan to distract the public by busting into a warehouse filled with stolen ___.
(b) Game systems.
4. What tool does Bekker use to remove part of George's body?
(c) Pocket knife.
5. Bekker notices many of the students are wearing what type of shoes?
(a) Doc Martens.
(c) Flip flops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location seems to be the best to find the target?
2. What movie does Lucas watch to understand the teen's reference?
3. Druze refers to a play in which Cassie played which part?
4. What's the name of the man running the show at the cabin?
5. Who finds the bodies in Cassie's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene in which Druze attempts to find a new, random victim. What crucial mistake is made by Druze?
2. What is Bekker's complaint to Lucas regarding Del and the other cops?
3. How does Lucas intend to learn more about Bekker's personal life and activities? Who does Del recommend as a potential source of information?
4. Why is Lucas frustrated with Loverboy?
5. Who is the witness to Druze's latest crime? What odd reference does the witness give to Lucas? Does the reference help?
6. What strange question does Bekker ask Lucas? What about the question gives a clue to Bekker's part in the case?
7. What happens when Lucas arrives at the cabin in Wisconsin? What is the opinion of the local cops?
8. What is Lucas' next move regarding Bekker?
9. Discuss the conversation between Lucas and Bekker regarding Stephanie's death. What about the conversation surprises Lucas?
10. What does Lucas do with the information about the stolen televisions? Do you think the plan will work?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)