|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucas speaks with which other doctor?
2. Which amusement park feature is not mentioned in this section?
(b) Ferris Wheel.
(c) House of Mirrors.
(d) Tea Cups.
3. What do Lucas and Cassie steal?
4. Druze refers to a play in which Cassie played which part?
5. The next victim is apprehended at which location?
(d) Parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the killer take Philip's body?
2. Who is thought to be the killer?
3. Lucas asks the doctor if it would be possible for Bekker to be in contact with patients with which disease?
4. Who does Lucas go to for insight into the killer's mind?
5. Bekker thinks he has a ____ living in his brain.
Short Essay Questions
1. What alerts Lucas and Del to a possible problem with Cassie? What does Lucas find at the apartment?
2. What picture arrives at the station? Who sent it? What about the picture is unusual?
3. What is the next step that takes place with Cassie and Lucas? What does Lucas learn bout Cassie's history?
4. Discuss the conversation between Lucas and Bekker regarding Stephanie's death. What about the conversation surprises Lucas?
5. Explain the scene in which Druze abducts and murders George. What happens to George's car?
6. What happens when Lucas arrives at the cabin in Wisconsin? What is the opinion of the local cops?
7. What happens when Bekker foes to Cassie's apartment? What is Bekker's plan?
8. Why do Lucas and Cassie break into the theater? What does Lucas take?
9. Discuss the conversation between Bekker and Druze. What does Druze suggest? What is Bekker's reaction?
10. What is Bekker's complaint to Lucas regarding Del and the other cops?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)