|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bekker relates himself to which fictional character?
(c) Wicked Witch of the West.
(d) Mary Poppins.
2. What unusual garment was Stephanie wearing in the picture?
3. What movie does Lucas watch to understand the teen's reference?
(d) Iron Man.
4. Supposedly the suspected killer's alibi begins at what time?
5. Where does Bekker approach Lucas?
(b) Gas Station.
(c) Police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bekker manages to get into Cassie's apartment by pretending to deliver which of the following?
2. Lucas thinks that Loverboy and ________ are the same person.
3. Where does Bekker work?
4. What word is used to describe the artist?
5. The woman commented on the prolonged use of which drug?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the general opinion about George's disappearance? What does Lucas think about the development?
2. What strange question does Bekker ask Lucas? What about the question gives a clue to Bekker's part in the case?
3. Discuss the phone call Lucas receives regarding Sarah. What is the problem? What is the outcome of the call?
4. What is Bekker's next step in his plan involving Cassie and Druze?
5. Discuss Lucas' temporary break down regarding the case. Where does Lucas place his anger?
6. What happens when Lucas arrives at the cabin in Wisconsin? What is the opinion of the local cops?
7. What is Bekker's complaint to Lucas regarding Del and the other cops?
8. Why is Lucas frustrated with Loverboy?
9. What is the next step that takes place with Cassie and Lucas? What does Lucas learn bout Cassie's history?
10. Discuss the scene in which Bekker and Druze return to the cabin in Wisconsin. What is the purpose of the trip? Is the trip a success? Do the men get away unnoticed?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)