|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucas speaks with which other doctor?
2. How will the person see the stolen item?
(b) Magazine ad.
(d) Educational TV.
3. The woman commented on the prolonged use of which drug?
4. Who takes the opportunity to slash tires on a car?
5. Helstrom used to work in which city's police department?
(c) St. Paul.
(d) Green Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucas go to for insight into the killer's mind?
2. Where does Lucas go to pick up Cassie?
3. What is the name of the nurse linked to Bekker?
4. What is the last name Lucas is told to use?
5. Who has been talking about details of the case not available to the public?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucas do with the information about the stolen televisions? Do you think the plan will work?
2. What is Lucas' next move regarding Bekker?
3. Explain the scene in which Druze abducts and murders George. What happens to George's car?
4. What valuable information does Del get from Cheryl? What does Lucas do with the information?
5. Why do Lucas and Cassie break into the theater? What does Lucas take?
6. Discuss Lucas' temporary break down regarding the case. Where does Lucas place his anger?
7. Discuss the scene in which Druze attempts to find a new, random victim. What crucial mistake is made by Druze?
8. What is Bekker's next step in his plan involving Cassie and Druze?
9. What is Bekker's complaint to Lucas regarding Del and the other cops?
10. What is the general opinion about George's disappearance? What does Lucas think about the development?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)