|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lucas' friend related to Stephanie Bekker?
2. What is the name of the wife?
3. Bekker has recently become obsessed with which of the following?
4. Lucas is waiting to arrest which of the following?
(a) Drug dealer.
5. What does Druze do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's profession?
2. What is the name of Druze's boss?
3. Which is not a weapon mentioned in regards to the people that got away with murder?
4. What is the name of the victim?
5. Who was on the other end of the line?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the lover react after Druze leaves the scene?
2. Who is Loverboy? What is his first action in the investigation?
3. Why does Bekker ask Druze to look at a line up of photos? What types of photos are they? What is Druze's reaction?
4. Why is Daniel worried about Lucas? Is the concern warranted? What does Daniel decide to do to help Lucas?
5. Why is Lucas concerned about Daniel's opinions on Loverboy and the media?
6. Examine the scene in which Lucas and Del are in the bar. What action takes place?
7. What is Lucas' first interaction with an investigator from Internal Affairs?
8. What is Bekker's obsession? How has it changed? What is Bekker's immediate plan?
9. Examine the reaction of the lover when he walks in on Druze.
10. Who is Carlo Druze? Describe his personality and motives.
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)