|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man get into the house?
(c) Patio door.
2. Where are they waiting?
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Patrol car.
(d) Bus stop.
3. Bekker is eager to sell which of the following?
(c) Office building.
(d) Gun collection.
4. Lucas unsuccessfully tries to settle in by watching a bad cop show on _______.
5. Who is glaring at Bekker?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucas calls ____ at the university.
2. Druze has few ____.
3. What is the woman's professional name?
4. Who will investigate the charges?
5. The woman says that she saw a man in the area that reminded her of a _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Detail the scene in which Carlo Druze enters the Bekker house. What is the purpose of Druze's presence?
2. What disturbing information does Merriam give to Lucas regarding Bekker?
3. Describe Lucas Davenport.
4. What is Lucas' first interaction with an investigator from Internal Affairs?
5. Why is Lucas concerned about Daniel's opinions on Loverboy and the media?
6. How does Bekker attempt to locate Loverboy? What tools does Bekker use? What does he find?
7. What information does Lucas receive from the Medical Examiner? What suspicions does it confirm?
8. What is Bekker's obsession? How has it changed? What is Bekker's immediate plan?
9. What is the conversation between Del and Lucas as they wait in the bar? What is Lucas' reaction?
10. Why does Bekker ask Druze to look at a line up of photos? What types of photos are they? What is Druze's reaction?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)