|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the hospital?
2. What is the name of Lucas' daughter?
3. What color is the bedspread in the woman's bedroom?
4. What is the name of the protagonist in the book?
5. What is the man's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the hair of the dead woman's friend?
2. Druze breaks into a house belonging to the _____.
3. What is the name of Lucas' other snitch?
4. What is the surname of the witness in the pink housecoat and sneakers?
5. Where was Bekker when Stephanie was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lucas Davenport.
2. Discuss the press conference and what information is revealed to the press.
3. What is the conversation between Del and Lucas as they wait in the bar? What is Lucas' reaction?
4. Who does Lucas see at the press conference?
5. Who is Loverboy? What is his first action in the investigation?
6. Who is Elizabeth Armistead? Why has she been killed? How was the body discovered?
7. What information does Lucas receive from the Medical Examiner? What suspicions does it confirm?
8. What information does Lucas get from Sloan regarding Michael Bekker?
9. What is Lucas' next move in trying to locate Bekker's killer? What does Lucas learn?
10. How does the lover react after Druze leaves the scene?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)