|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Bekker suffer from?
(b) Sprained wrist.
(d) Nose bleed.
2. Lucas learns that the murder was designed to look like it had been committed by a ______.
(c) Drug addict.
(d) Random serial killer.
3. Which is not a weapon mentioned in regards to the people that got away with murder?
(b) Kitchen knife.
(c) Grease gun.
4. What is the woman's profession?
(d) Massage therapist.
5. At what time did Lucas get the next distressing call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucas is battling a problem with _____.
2. Who sits with Lucas while waiting for someone?
3. Bekker also hopes to sell the house which he believes should be worth at least _________.
4. What is the name of Lucas' other snitch?
5. Lucas realizes that Bekker has access to which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lucas' first interaction with an investigator from Internal Affairs?
2. What information does Lucas get from Sloan regarding Michael Bekker?
3. What is Michael Bekker's course of action before going to his wife's funeral?
4. Examine the reaction of the lover when he walks in on Druze.
5. Who is Elizabeth Armistead? Why has she been killed? How was the body discovered?
6. Discuss the interaction between Lucas and Elizabeth's neighbor.
7. Who does Lucas see at the press conference?
8. Why does Bekker ask Druze to look at a line up of photos? What types of photos are they? What is Druze's reaction?
9. Describe Lucas Davenport.
10. What is Bekker's obsession? How has it changed? What is Bekker's immediate plan?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)