|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Druze been in the hospital?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. What is the person's title?
3. What brand was the hammer used at the next murder?
(b) Black and Decker.
4. What emotion does Bekker feel the strongest at this point?
5. What is the name of Lucas' snitch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surname of the witness in the pink housecoat and sneakers?
2. Who is glaring at Bekker?
3. In which state does the story take place?
4. What is the name of the woman in the hospital?
5. What is the surname of the second snitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bekker's obsession? How has it changed? What is Bekker's immediate plan?
2. Who does Lucas see at the press conference?
3. Describe Lucas Davenport.
4. What disturbing information does Merriam give to Lucas regarding Bekker?
5. Why does Lucas go to the theater? What information does he get from Cassie?
6. Why is Daniel worried about Lucas? Is the concern warranted? What does Daniel decide to do to help Lucas?
7. Why is Lucas concerned about Daniel's opinions on Loverboy and the media?
8. Why does Bekker ask Druze to look at a line up of photos? What types of photos are they? What is Druze's reaction?
9. Examine the reaction of the lover when he walks in on Druze.
10. What information does Lucas receive from the Medical Examiner? What suspicions does it confirm?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)