|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman commented on the prolonged use of which drug?
2. Who takes the opportunity to slash tires on a car?
3. What topic does Lucas discuss with a funeral director?
4. What is the painter's first name?
5. Who painted the picture sent by Loverboy?
6. Lucas is told that the best way to make contact is to use which of the following?
(a) Personal ads.
(b) Press conference.
(c) Smoke signals.
7. Druze refers to a play in which Cassie played which part?
8. Bekker notices many of the students are wearing what type of shoes?
(a) Doc Martens.
(c) Flip flops.
9. Who is called because of Lucas' shaky emotional condition?
10. What word does Bekker use to describe his relationship with Stephanie?
11. Lucas also learns George was a singer and sang the part of a(n) ______.
12. What movie does Lucas watch to understand the teen's reference?
(b) Iron Man.
13. The car belonged to which of the following?
14. Who calls Lucas to report on Druze?
15. Bekker tells Druze that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Make a random kill.
(b) Kidnap Cassie.
(c) Follow Lucas.
(d) Leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of the man running the show at the cabin?
2. Lucas learns that Loverboy has sent a picture of which mythological creature?
3. Who is thought to be the killer?
4. What do Lucas and Cassie steal?
5. What adjective is used consistently regarding Michael Bekker?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)