|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next victim is apprehended at which location?
(d) Parking lot.
2. Who does Bekker blame for his current troubles?
3. The call really concerns _____.
(b) A surprise party.
(d) A new lead.
4. Druze drives to which state to get rid of the body?
5. What is the name of the nurse linked to Bekker?
6. Who does Lucas talk to about the phone call?
7. Where are the bodies located?
(a) Dining room.
8. Who has been talking about details of the case not available to the public?
9. Bekker stood next to which type of sports car in the photograph?
10. Lucas is told that the best way to make contact is to use which of the following?
(a) Press conference.
(c) Smoke signals.
(d) Personal ads.
11. What is the painter's first name?
12. What word is used to describe the artist?
13. Bekker manages to get into Cassie's apartment by pretending to deliver which of the following?
14. What is the last name Lucas is told to use?
15. Which of the following rules out George as Loverboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bekker notices many of the students are wearing what type of shoes?
2. Bekker relates himself to which fictional character?
3. Lucas and Daniel plan to distract the public by busting into a warehouse filled with stolen ___.
4. Who takes the opportunity to slash tires on a car?
5. Druze refers to a play in which Cassie played which part?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)