|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted the picture sent by Loverboy?
2. Where does the killer take Philip's body?
(c) Stadium locker room.
3. What's the name of the man running the show at the cabin?
4. What do Lucas and Cassie steal?
5. Lucas decides to give inside information to which of the following?
6. Lucas supposedly receives an alarming call regarding _____________.
(b) His house.
(d) His car.
7. Which amusement park feature is not mentioned in this section?
(a) House of Mirrors.
(b) Ferris Wheel.
(c) Tea Cups.
8. Bekker manages to get into Cassie's apartment by pretending to deliver which of the following?
9. Cassie and Lucas break in at which location?
(a) Bekker's garage.
(b) Druze's apartment.
(d) Loverboy's basement.
10. Where is Druze shot?
11. Who takes the opportunity to slash tires on a car?
12. The car belonged to which of the following?
13. Who is thought to be the killer?
14. Where is the victim's car taken?
(a) Shopping center.
15. Lucas asks the doctor if it would be possible for Bekker to be in contact with patients with which disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucas learns that Loverboy has sent a picture of which mythological creature?
2. Bekker thinks he has a ____ living in his brain.
3. Lucas interviews an officer regarding the night ____ died.
4. How many patients' bodies does Lucas want to have exhumed?
5. Who has been talking about details of the case not available to the public?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)