|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bekker tells Druze that he needs to do which of the following?
(a) Follow Lucas.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Make a random kill.
(d) Kidnap Cassie.
2. Where does the killer take Philip's body?
(c) Stadium locker room.
3. Who painted the picture sent by Loverboy?
4. What topic does Lucas discuss with a funeral director?
5. Druze drives to which state to get rid of the body?
6. Who does Lucas talk to about the phone call?
7. Who is thought to be the killer?
8. Where does Bekker work?
(a) Government building.
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Research center.
9. Bekker relates himself to which fictional character?
(b) Wicked Witch of the West.
(c) Mary Poppins.
10. Who sees the attack?
(a) No one.
(b) Young mother.
(d) Security guard.
11. Supposedly the suspected killer's alibi begins at what time?
12. What distinctive characteristic of the killer's is reported to Lucas?
13. What unusual garment was Stephanie wearing in the picture?
14. What do Lucas and Cassie steal?
15. Lucas asks the doctor if it would be possible for Bekker to be in contact with patients with which disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. What implement is used to kill Cassie?
2. Where is Druze shot?
3. Lucas and Daniel plan to distract the public by busting into a warehouse filled with stolen ___.
4. Lucas thinks that Loverboy and ________ are the same person.
5. Bekker stood next to which type of sports car in the photograph?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)