|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bekker blame for his current troubles?
2. Where is Druze shot?
3. Where does the woman work?
4. How will the person see the stolen item?
(b) Educational TV.
(c) Magazine ad.
5. What implement is used to kill Cassie?
6. What word is used to describe the artist?
7. Who sees the attack?
(a) Security guard.
(b) No one.
(c) Young mother.
8. Lucas learns that Loverboy has sent a picture of which mythological creature?
9. What word does Bekker use to describe his relationship with Stephanie?
10. Where are the bodies located?
(d) Dining room.
11. What location seems to be the best to find the target?
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Grocery store.
12. Who painted the picture sent by Loverboy?
13. Who is thought to be the killer?
14. The car belonged to which of the following?
15. What distinctive characteristic of the killer's is reported to Lucas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Helstrom used to work in which city's police department?
2. What is the painter's first name?
3. Lucas decides to give inside information to which of the following?
4. Bekker relates himself to which fictional character?
5. Lucas interviews an officer regarding the night ____ died.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)