|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman says that she saw a man in the area that reminded her of a _____.
(c) Carpet cleaner.
2. Druze has few ____.
(b) Job opportunities.
3. As usual when Lucas needs help he goes to visit his old friend _____.
4. Bekker also hopes to sell the house which he believes should be worth at least _________.
5. The lover's actions can be seen as being ______.
6. How does the man get into the house?
(b) Patio door.
7. In which state does the story take place?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
8. What does Druze do for a living?
9. What does Druze use to kill the wife?
(a) Tire iron.
(d) Frying pan.
10. Who sits with Lucas while waiting for someone?
11. Who gave Druze instructions?
12. What is the surname of the second snitch?
13. Druze breaks into a house belonging to the _____.
14. What part of Druze is deformed?
15. Lucas is waiting to arrest which of the following?
(d) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand was the hammer used at the next murder?
2. Where are they waiting?
3. What color is the bedspread in the woman's bedroom?
4. How long had Druze been in the hospital?
5. What is the name of the woman in the hospital?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)