|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucas unsuccessfully tries to settle in by watching a bad cop show on _______.
2. Lucas locates the snitch in what location?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Bowling alley.
(c) Coffee shop.
3. It is clear to the others that Bekker experiences ____ when a patient dies.
4. Bekker is eager to sell which of the following?
(a) Gun collection.
(c) Office building.
5. What is the nickname given to Bekker?
(b) Mr. Clean.
(c) Barney Rubble.
(d) Dr. Death.
6. What is the feeling Bekker reacts to at Stephanie's funeral?
7. What is the surname of Lucas' boss?
8. Who sits with Lucas while waiting for someone?
9. Who will investigate the charges?
(a) Police Commissioner.
(b) Mayor's office.
(c) Chief of Police.
(d) Internal Affairs.
10. What drug did Bekker take just before the service?
11. Druze is told to destroy the woman's ____.
(a) Dressing room.
12. What adjective does Lucas use to describe Bekker?
13. This is proven to be incorrect due to the killer's _______.
14. The woman suffers from which disease?
15. Lucas learns that the murder was designed to look like it had been committed by a ______.
(a) Drug addict.
(c) Random serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this snitch located?
2. What river does Lucas cross on the way to the next crime scene?
3. What is the man's specialty?
4. What is the name of the protagonist in the book?
5. What is the man's first name?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)