Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of the protagonist in the book?
2. What is the man's first name?
3. How many children does this character have?
4. Druze breaks into a house belonging to the _____.
5. How does the man get into the house?
6. Who gave Druze instructions?
7. What is the name of the wife?
8. What does Druze use to kill the wife?
9. Druze is told to destroy the woman's ____.
10. Where is the woman's lover?
11. Which of the following is not an action taken by the lover?
Tries to revive the woman.
12. What part of Druze is deformed?
13. Druze has few ____.
14. Who enters the house as the woman dies?
15. The lover's actions can be seen as being ______.
This section contains 1,688 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)