|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees the attack?
(a) Security guard.
(b) No one.
(d) Young mother.
2. The lover's actions can be seen as being ______.
3. What tool does Bekker use to remove part of George's body?
(d) Pocket knife.
4. Lucas also learns George was a singer and sang the part of a(n) ______.
5. Lucas learns that the murder was designed to look like it had been committed by a ______.
(a) Drug addict.
(d) Random serial killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinctive characteristic of the killer's is reported to Lucas?
2. Druze refers to a play in which Cassie played which part?
3. Which of the following is not an action taken by the lover?
4. How long had Druze been in the hospital?
5. What color is the bedspread in the woman's bedroom?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)