1. What is the name of the protagonist in the book?
2. What is the man's first name?
3. How many children does this character have?
4. Druze breaks into a house belonging to the _____.
5. How does the man get into the house?
(c) Patio door.
6. Who gave Druze instructions?
7. What is the name of the wife?
8. What does Druze use to kill the wife?
(a) Frying pan.
(c) Tire iron.
9. Druze is told to destroy the woman's ____.
(a) Dressing room.
10. Where is the woman's lover?
11. Which of the following is not an action taken by the lover?
(a) Tries to revive the woman.
(b) Erases his fingerprints.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Runs away.
12. What part of Druze is deformed?
13. Druze has few ____.
(b) Job opportunities.
This section contains 2,474 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)