|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Admiral Khukov call Hope?
(a) To surrender Ganymede to Jupiter.
(b) To threaten him with open war.
(c) To ask for a meeting.
(d) To demand that he pull his troops out of Ganymede.
2. Who asks Hope for direction in working on the budget?
(a) Senator Hardy.
(b) Senator Stonewall.
(c) Senator Prior.
(d) Senator Stonebridge.
3. How long do Hope and Mondy have until the Saturnine ship arrives at Ganymede?
(a) One day.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Who is appointed to be in charge of the economy?
(b) Admiral Stonebridge.
(c) Admiral Phist.
(d) Admiral Akbar.
5. What initials does the "editor" of this book use?
6. What is the baby's name?
7. What does Columnist Thorley say about hope's reign?
(a) He calls it a farce.
(b) He calls it a tyrancy.
(c) He calls it a socialist regime.
(d) He calls it a democracy.
8. What action does Hope take that is only one step shy of declaring war against Saturn?
(a) He threatens to launch a bombing raid on Saturn if they don't stand down.
(b) He makes a call to the Premiere of Ganymede.
(c) He destroys the Saturnine ship.
(d) He puts the navy on full alert when he asks to search the Saturnine ship.
9. Who is Hope Hubris?
(a) The Tyrant of the United States of North Jupiter.
(b) The leader of an animal rights group.
(c) A used car salesman.
(d) The President of the United States of America.
10. How does Hopie feel about education?
(a) Education is ludicrous.
(b) Education is essential.
(c) Education is valuable.
(d) Education is pointless.
11. Who is appointed to be in charge of the suppression of crime and violence?
(a) Admiral Stonebridge.
(b) Admiral Akbar.
(c) Admiral Phist.
12. Where does President Tocsin live?
(a) Blue Bubble.
(b) Black Bubble.
(c) Green Bubble.
(d) White Bubble.
13. What is attacking the bubble?
(a) A sub.
(b) A missile.
(c) A battleship.
(d) A cruiser.
14. What dead person first appeared to Hope?
(a) His former wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His childhood love.
15. Where is Pineleaf Bubble?
(a) Floating in a sea of methane.
(b) Sitting on the surface of Mars.
(c) Sitting in a crater on the moon.
(d) Floating in the Jupiter atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Senator Stonewall suggest in Chapter 3?
2. Who has always taken care of Hope Hubris's finances?
3. How does Emerald suggest that Hope should get his thoughts in order?
4. Who is Amber?
5. Why does Hope feel it is important to include the Admiral's response in his journal?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)