1. What is Excalibur?
2. What is Merlin?
3. Who is the narrator of this book?
4. What was the occupation of the narrator of this book?
5. What kind of man is Powys?
6. What does the bishop think Powis is writing about at the beginning of the book?
7. Why is Powis able to hide what he is writing about from the bishop?
The Bishop cannot read.
8. Who helps Lancelot try to overthrow Arthur?
9. How is Arthur able to defeat the Saxon Army?
They are weakened by the plague.
This section contains 3,372 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)