|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Last Enchantment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guards the place where Merlin speaks with the gods?
(a) Druid warriors.
(b) Magical weavers.
(c) Arthur's knights.
(d) Black spear men.
2. Why is Powis able to hide what he is writing about from the bishop?
(a) He includes illustrations of battles.
(b) He only writes at night.
(c) He writes in Egyptian.
(d) The Bishop cannot read.
3. What does Derfel try to cure Ceinwyn when she falls ill?
(a) Herbal treatments.
(b) All of these.
(c) Druidic spells.
4. What do Arthur's men throw at the reinforcements on the shore at the end of the book?
(a) Burning logs.
(c) Molten steel.
(d) Boiling water buckets.
5. What is Aelle's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who officiates at the important spring feast?
2. How did Taliesin say he communicated with Merlin?
3. What does Arthur NOT do when he is attacked at the sea shore?
4. Where is Nantosuelta performed?
5. Who is the narrator of this book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)