|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Last Enchantment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Mordred's throne be available to claim if he dies?
(a) His marriage is not official.
(b) He has no children.
(c) He wrote that in his will.
(d) He will have died in defeat.
2. What time of day do reinforcements arrive at the sea shore?
3. What happens to Guinevere after her infidelity?
(a) She is dethroned.
(b) She is executed.
(c) She is put in a living grave.
(d) She is banished.
4. Who is Clovis the King of?
(a) The Dutch.
(b) The Saxons.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Franks.
5. Who dies with the bishop?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of armor do the Gwent soldiers wear?
2. Who sends Derfel an invitation to the important spring feast?
3. What does the Saxon army form when they see Arthur's army attacking them?
4. What is the naked woman in Domnoia carrying?
5. Why does Arthur not believe in any gods?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)