|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Nimue's Curse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the gods to return to Britain?
(a) The Eve of the Passover.
(b) The Eve of Madrigon.
(c) The Eve of Christmas.
(d) The Eve of Samain.
2. Who saves Derfel after he is captured?
3. What is the official religion of Britain at the time of this book?
4. Where is Mordred wounded when he goes to Armorica?
(a) His belly.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His back.
(d) His leg.
5. What season does Derfel set out on his mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction does Arthur first think the Saxons are going to attack from?
2. Who do the Druids usually sacrifice in their rituals?
3. How many Saxon warriors are in the hall when Derfel gets there?
4. Who kills Derfel's daughter?
5. Who is the father of Gwydre's wife?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)