|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eva finally go with the singer she fell in love with, though he resisted at first?
(a) A rented car.
(c) Train compartment.
(d) Taxi cab.
2. Who began to speak of their history in vague terms once they were married?
3. Eva appeared in a few magazines and played some roles on popular radio show _____________.
(a) Soap operas.
(b) News stations.
(c) Children's programs.
(d) Talk shows.
4. The opposition to Peron's government painted the demonstration as a ___________ of Peron's followers.
5. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
(a) La Tarado.
(b) Los Almas.
(c) Los Toldos.
(d) Las Marlea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Juana was not able to attend the funeral of Duarte because __________ would not let her enter.
2. As World War II ended, it seems as though Argentina was going to be torn apart by ______________.
3. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
4. How long was the plan that Peron suggested for changing Argentina?
5. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Colonel Peron have to say about his opponent, Braden, when they were running for President?
2. How many children did Juan and Juana have and what were their names?
3. Why did the workers celebrate their victory after the release of Colonel Peron, according to the book?
4. Why did the Radical Party purportedly win the election in 1912, unlike in other elections before?
5. What happened as a result of the military government not getting the support it needed?
6. How did Eva's role in the government change when she returned from Europe, according to the book?
7. What happened to Eva's father at the start of her life, which influenced her later on?
8. What were the classes that made up Buenos Aires when Eva moved there as a younger girl?
9. What did Eva do in order to try to get mentioned by the media, according to the book?
10. What was Argentina's position during World War II?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)