|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eva's father end up dying, according to the research done to write the book?
(a) Broken heart.
(c) Car accident.
2. __________ said that he was the representative of an alliance between the Communists and the Oligarchs.
3. How many times did Eva go back to visit her family during the time she was in Buenos Aires?
(b) Every week.
4. What did Eva lose when Peron was finally taken out of the government by force?
(b) Her child.
(c) Her family.
(d) Acting roles.
5. How old was Peron at the time when he and Eva met each other and then talked into the wee hours of the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. A massive __________ by all the parties but the military government and Peronists showed the military government had little support.
2. Peron began to realize that European ________ were in their decline, as did many Europeans in 1942.
3. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
4. On the way back to Argentina, Eva decided to give speeches in __________ on the principles of Peronism.
5. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Eva decide to quit working at the comedy company where she started out as a maid?
2. What happened to Eva's father at the start of her life, which influenced her later on?
3. What was the result of the presidential election, leading to a new era in the Argentinian government, according to the book?
4. What did Colonel Peron have to say about his opponent, Braden, when they were running for President?
5. What made Eva a child who was often judged or snubbed by other students in her classes at school?
6. How did Eva's role in the government change when she returned from Europe, according to the book?
7. How many children did Juan and Juana have and what were their names?
8. What did Eva need her mother for as she began to grow interested in becoming an actress?
9. What did the opposition have to say about the victory of the workers and the release of Peron?
10. What were the classes that made up Buenos Aires when Eva moved there as a younger girl?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)