|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of campaign did Peron enter, though he didn't have any funding or even a political party to support him?
(a) Vice presidential.
2. Eva appeared in a few magazines and played some roles on popular radio show _____________.
(a) Children's programs.
(b) News stations.
(c) Soap operas.
(d) Talk shows.
3. During what year did Juan Peron join the army, which was then influenced by the Germans?
4. The Argentine constitution was build upon the example of the ___________ one.
5. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
(a) Main actor.
(b) Main actress.
(c) The director.
(d) The manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moved to Buenos Aires in order to help Eva organize her own acting troupe?
2. In Peron's plan, he decided to set up a series of comprehensive _________ schemes to be implemented and a welfare state would also be created.
3. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
4. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
5. What was the name of Eva's boyfriend who used to take her to dances with him and with other well-behaved boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened as a result of the military coup that directly impacted Evita during this time?
2. What did Eva need her mother for as she began to grow interested in becoming an actress?
3. What did Peron do in response to the earthquake that destroyed the town of San Juan?
4. What happened as a result of the military government not getting the support it needed?
5. What did Eva do when Peron was giving many speeches to support the working class?
6. Where was Eva Marie Duarte born, according to the start of the book?
7. What were the classes that made up Buenos Aires when Eva moved there as a younger girl?
8. What did Eva do in order to try to get mentioned by the media, according to the book?
9. What was interesting about the way that the Spanish press covered the visit of Eva and Peron?
10. How many children did Juan and Juana have and what were their names?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)