|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Eva visit while she was in Italy and touring the Vatican?
(a) The archbishop of York.
(b) Mother Teresa.
(c) The Pope.
(d) King Edward.
2. Which of Eva's siblings also came with her on the trip to Europe?
3. On the way back to Argentina, Eva decided to give speeches in __________ on the principles of Peronism.
4. Under pressure from the _________, Argentina declared war against the Axis powers in March of 1945.
5. Duarte's ________ often went to visit the children when Juana's children were born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date that the workers all refused to go to work, as organized by Eva?
2. Which government had invited Eva to visit them in a non-official capacity?
3. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
4. What was the name of the play in which Eva was given a role?
5. What became understaffed and overwhelmed when the walkout occurred, leading to changes in the government?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Eva a child who was often judged or snubbed by other students in her classes at school?
2. What did the opposition have to say about the victory of the workers and the release of Peron?
3. What were the classes that made up Buenos Aires when Eva moved there as a younger girl?
4. What was Argentina's position during World War II?
5. Why did Eva not end up going to London, even though it had been an arranged stop on her tour of Europe?
6. What did Eva do in order to try to get mentioned by the media, according to the book?
7. What was one of the reasons why Eva caused quite a stir when she visited Europe, though she also increased public interest?
8. What was the original reason why Eva was going to go to Europe in 1947, according to the book?
9. How many children did Juan and Juana have and what were their names?
10. What was the result of the presidential election, leading to a new era in the Argentinian government, according to the book?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)