|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Eva go back to visit her family during the time she was in Buenos Aires?
(d) Every week.
2. During her time in Europe, Eva acted more as a ________ figure, though that changed when she returned home.
3. Which government had invited Eva to visit them in a non-official capacity?
4. No matter what Eva did, she always followed the lead of _________.
5. The dominant ideology in Argentina at the time was still 19th century _________, which affirmed the separation of church and state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peron, Eva, and his advisers decided to go to a small island outside of __________ during the turbulent time.
2. What was the name of the play in which Eva was given a role?
3. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
4. How did Eva's father end up dying, according to the research done to write the book?
5. Peron asked Eva to work with him in the ________ Department so that people could have someone to relate to as female workers.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was one of the reasons why Eva caused quite a stir when she visited Europe, though she also increased public interest?
2. Why did Eva decide to quit working at the comedy company where she started out as a maid?
3. What made Peron different from the other Argentinian leaders, according to the book?
4. What was the original reason why Eva was going to go to Europe in 1947, according to the book?
5. What was the given reasoning in the book of why Eva was invited to go along with Peron for the visit?
6. What did Eva need her mother for as she began to grow interested in becoming an actress?
7. What did Eva do when Peron was giving many speeches to support the working class?
8. Why did the Radical Party purportedly win the election in 1912, unlike in other elections before?
9. What happened as a result of the military government not getting the support it needed?
10. What did Evita refuse to do when she was then the president's wife?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)