|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
2. The European _________ was unimpressed with the image that Eva brought to share in Europe.
3. What is NOT one of the countries that was a part of the tour of Europe that Eva and Peron took?
4. Who began to speak of their history in vague terms once they were married?
5. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
(b) New York.
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) Brazil City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the names of the children that Juana and Duarte had together?
2. When Eva returned to Argentina, she was a hands-on ________, working with unions, women, and the poor.
3. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
4. What kind of campaign did Peron enter, though he didn't have any funding or even a political party to support him?
5. How long was the plan that Peron suggested for changing Argentina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the five-year plan that Peron introduced in order to help Argentina?
2. How did Eva's role in the government change when she returned from Europe, according to the book?
3. Why did Eva decide to quit working at the comedy company where she started out as a maid?
4. What was Argentina's position during World War II?
5. What happened as a result of the military government not getting the support it needed?
6. What happened as a result of the military coup that directly impacted Evita during this time?
7. What did Eva do when Peron was giving many speeches to support the working class?
8. What happened in March 1945 that caused many people in Argentina to feel betrayed?
9. Where was Eva Marie Duarte born, according to the start of the book?
10. What were some of the ways that Colonel Peron supported the worked in his role as the Secretary of Labor?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)