|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Eva and Peron go to visit Europe?
2. Which press was able to cover the visit of Eva, but was not allowed to criticize anything about the visit?
3. Who got a job in a town that was twenty miles away so the family had to move?
4. In many ways, Eva saw the foundation as her _________, and she was able to get all the funding she needed.
5. What was the percentage of votes that Peron received from voters, allowing him to win the spot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the countries that was a part of the tour of Europe that Eva and Peron took?
2. What did Eva carry for the event in which money was to be raised to help the struggling city?
3. For many, the struggle over Eva's body was a struggle for ___________ power.
4. Who did Eva hire in order to help her write a book about her life?
5. Journalists often liked Eva, though they did not like ___________ because of the public opinion.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)