|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
(a) Brazil City.
(c) Buenos Aires.
(d) New York.
2. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
(a) Upper class.
(b) Middle class.
(c) Lower class.
3. Eva began to seem outraged by the fact that ________ even existed, as evidenced in her speeches.
(d) Social services.
4. How old was Eva when she died of her battle with cancer?
5. The European _________ was unimpressed with the image that Eva brought to share in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To many Argentinians, Evita became a _______ for their country and their past.
2. The opposition to Peron's government painted the demonstration as a ___________ of Peron's followers.
3. How did Eva finally go with the singer she fell in love with, though he resisted at first?
4. In many ways, Eva saw the foundation as her _________, and she was able to get all the funding she needed.
5. In 1952, how many members were in Eva's organization, all supporting Peron's ideas and actions?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)