|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the _________ decided not to be available for Eva to visit, Eva decided to blame this issue on her failing health.
(b) Italian government.
(c) Royal family.
(d) Spanish government.
2. What kind of campaign did Peron enter, though he didn't have any funding or even a political party to support him?
(a) Vice presidential.
3. What was NOT one of the groups of immigrants that came into Argentina during the prosperous time?
(d) Skilled workers.
4. How much did the New York Times estimate the trip to Europe cost Eva and Peron?
5. Peron began to give speeches that advocated _______ against the oligarchies.
(a) Land reform.
(b) Higher taxes.
(c) Power reformation.
(d) Office reassignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Peron turn to in order to get his desired legislative processes passed?
2. Eva appeared in a few magazines and played some roles on popular radio show _____________.
3. Who moved to Buenos Aires in order to help Eva organize her own acting troupe?
4. Andrew Lloyd Webber and __________ were the ones who created the Evita musical.
5. What completely destroyed San Juan, which caused Peron to want to take action to help?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)