|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Death and Its Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
(a) Radio actresses.
(b) Union reps.
(c) Public speakers.
2. Eva's book was to be called "My ________ in Life," according to the research done in this book.
3. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
(a) Upper class.
(b) Lower class.
(d) Middle class.
4. Who did people need to go to in order to get something from the foundation?
(a) No one.
(d) Eva's secretary.
5. Who came for Peron in order to take him back to Buenos Aires and into custody?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eva carry for the event in which money was to be raised to help the struggling city?
2. What did Eva's foundation build in order to help the poor?
3. Eva did not want to behave as a traditional wife, so she would often dress ___________.
4. On the way back to Argentina, Eva decided to give speeches in __________ on the principles of Peronism.
5. __________ said that he was the representative of an alliance between the Communists and the Oligarchs.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)