|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Gift of Giving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the _________ decided not to be available for Eva to visit, Eva decided to blame this issue on her failing health.
(a) Royal family.
(b) Italian government.
(d) Spanish government.
2. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
3. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
(a) Union reps.
(c) Public speakers.
(d) Radio actresses.
4. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
(b) Lower class.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Upper class.
5. What was the reason that Peron's first wife died and left him a widower?
(b) Uterine cancer.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) An enemy attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dominant ideology in Argentina at the time was still 19th century _________, which affirmed the separation of church and state.
2. Duarte's ________ often went to visit the children when Juana's children were born.
3. After the demonstration, it was clear that the _________ would never again be ignored.
4. Which of Eva's siblings also came with her on the trip to Europe?
5. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)