|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
2. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
(a) Radio host.
3. Eva often took care of ______ when Peron was busy, but many people still did not like her around.
(c) Campaign details.
(d) Signing documents.
4. The Argentine constitution was build upon the example of the ___________ one.
5. During what year did Juan Peron join the army, which was then influenced by the Germans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
2. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
3. Which government had invited Eva to visit them in a non-official capacity?
4. Which group took power in Argentina in 1932, causing troubles to emerge in the country for the working class?
5. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)