|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under pressure from the _________, Argentina declared war against the Axis powers in March of 1945.
2. Juana was not able to attend the funeral of Duarte because __________ would not let her enter.
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His legal wife.
3. Which government had invited Eva to visit them in a non-official capacity?
4. What did Peron want to use in order to raise money to help the destroyed city at the time?
(b) Artistic festival.
(c) Bake sale.
(d) Radio programs.
5. What became understaffed and overwhelmed when the walkout occurred, leading to changes in the government?
(b) Transportation system.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Peron's plan, he decided to set up a series of comprehensive _________ schemes to be implemented and a welfare state would also be created.
2. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
3. No matter what Eva did, she always followed the lead of _________.
4. What did Juan bring with him in order to help get more attention for Eva in her work?
5. What was the percentage of votes that Peron received from voters, allowing him to win the spot?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)