|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reason that Peron's first wife died and left him a widower?
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Uterine cancer.
(d) An enemy attack.
2. In Peron's plan, he decided to set up a series of comprehensive _________ schemes to be implemented and a welfare state would also be created.
(b) Health care.
3. Eva wanted to go to Europe to defy the women of the _________ who thought little of her.
(d) Working classes.
4. What was the name of Eva's boyfriend who used to take her to dances with him and with other well-behaved boys?
5. What was the date that the workers all refused to go to work, as organized by Eva?
(a) October 1st.
(b) October 12th.
(c) October 14th.
(d) October 17th.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ was the group of aristocratic families that owned massive amounts of land in the countryside.
2. Eva often took care of ______ when Peron was busy, but many people still did not like her around.
3. Argentina had a huge market for _________ after the war was over.
4. Under pressure from the _________, Argentina declared war against the Axis powers in March of 1945.
5. No matter what Eva did, she always followed the lead of _________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)