|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Europe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the percentage of votes that Peron received from voters, allowing him to win the spot?
2. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
(a) Car salesman.
(b) Traveling salesman.
(c) Bar owner.
3. What was the position of Peron when he first began to be more visible in the public eye?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Secretary of Labor.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
4. Who began to take part in military meetings as this person's stature began to grow in Argentina?
5. What was located in Buenos Aires, which made it an important place to be at the time?
(a) The main stage for actresses.
(b) Federal Government.
(c) The union house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What completely destroyed San Juan, which caused Peron to want to take action to help?
2. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
3. Peron continued to encourage the formation of ________, even though this seemed like something that would be opposite of his political stance.
4. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
5. The dominant ideology in Argentina at the time was still 19th century _________, which affirmed the separation of church and state.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)