|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Wife of the President.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
(b) Union reps.
(c) Public speakers.
(d) Radio actresses.
2. What was located in Buenos Aires, which made it an important place to be at the time?
(a) The main stage for actresses.
(b) Federal Government.
(c) The union house.
3. Peron asked Eva to work with him in the ________ Department so that people could have someone to relate to as female workers.
4. Argentina was the _________ country in South America after World War II.
(b) Most unstable.
(c) Most stable.
5. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Peron was often seen as a _________, though he rarely wielded the power that he might have been able to use.
2. Eva often took care of ______ when Peron was busy, but many people still did not like her around.
3. Duarte's ________ often went to visit the children when Juana's children were born.
4. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
5. Argentina had a huge market for _________ after the war was over.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)