|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Wife of the President.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Evita's father when she was born into the family?
2. During what year did Juan Peron join the army, which was then influenced by the Germans?
3. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
4. Peron began to give speeches that advocated _______ against the oligarchies.
(a) Power reformation.
(b) Higher taxes.
(c) Office reassignment.
(d) Land reform.
5. Who got a job in a town that was twenty miles away so the family had to move?
Short Answer Questions
1. Argentina had a huge market for _________ after the war was over.
2. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
3. What was the position of Peron when he first began to be more visible in the public eye?
4. The opposition to Peron's government painted the demonstration as a ___________ of Peron's followers.
5. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)