|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Wife of the President.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Argentine constitution was build upon the example of the ___________ one.
2. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
(a) La Tarado.
(b) Los Toldos.
(c) Las Marlea.
(d) Los Almas.
3. What did Juan bring with him in order to help get more attention for Eva in her work?
(b) His art skills.
4. What completely destroyed San Juan, which caused Peron to want to take action to help?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A flood.
(c) A drought.
(d) An earthquake
5. What is NOT one of the names of the children that Juana and Duarte had together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date that the workers all refused to go to work, as organized by Eva?
2. What kind of campaign did Peron enter, though he didn't have any funding or even a political party to support him?
3. Eva appeared in a few magazines and played some roles on popular radio show _____________.
4. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
5. Which group took power in Argentina in 1932, causing troubles to emerge in the country for the working class?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)