|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Colonel and the Actress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
2. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
(a) Radio host.
3. World War I was good for Argentina, as the country benefited from the extra __________.
4. How old was Peron at the time when he and Eva met each other and then talked into the wee hours of the morning?
5. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
(a) The director.
(b) The manager.
(c) Main actress.
(d) Main actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Evita was born in _______, just outside of Buenos Aires, according to the book.
2. What was the profession of Peron's first wife who died during his time in office?
3. What has been lost so there is no clear data as to when Eva was born?
4. Who moved to Buenos Aires in order to help Eva organize her own acting troupe?
5. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)