|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Colonel and the Actress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eva's father end up dying, according to the research done to write the book?
(a) Broken heart.
(d) Car accident.
2. Which ground won the elections through fraud in 1932 and in 1939?
3. What did Eva carry for the event in which money was to be raised to help the struggling city?
(a) Picture of a young child.
(b) Collection box.
(c) Petition sheet.
4. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
(a) Main actor.
(b) Main actress.
(c) The director.
(d) The manager.
5. What is NOT one of the names of the children that Juana and Duarte had together?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
2. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
3. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
4. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
5. Which group took power in Argentina in 1932, causing troubles to emerge in the country for the working class?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)