|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Colonel and the Actress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the singer that Eva once saw in Junin, and she was reported to have fallen in love with him?
2. What has been lost so there is no clear data as to when Eva was born?
(a) Birth picture.
(c) Birth certificate.
3. Which group took power in Argentina in 1932, causing troubles to emerge in the country for the working class?
(b) The poor.
(d) Oligarch monarchy.
4. Who got a job in a town that was twenty miles away so the family had to move?
5. World War I was good for Argentina, as the country benefited from the extra __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
2. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
3. How did Eva finally go with the singer she fell in love with, though he resisted at first?
4. Juana was not able to attend the funeral of Duarte because __________ would not let her enter.
5. Peron was often seen as a _________, though he rarely wielded the power that he might have been able to use.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)