|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Colonel and the Actress.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the play in which Eva was given a role?
(a) The Worker's Revolution.
(b) The Radical Opera.
(c) The End Time.
(d) The Children's Hour.
2. What has been lost so there is no clear data as to when Eva was born?
(a) Birth picture.
(d) Birth certificate.
3. How did Eva finally go with the singer she fell in love with, though he resisted at first?
(a) Taxi cab.
(c) Train compartment.
(d) A rented car.
4. What was the name of the largest city in South America at the time?
(a) Brazil City.
(d) Buenos Aires.
5. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Juan bring with him in order to help get more attention for Eva in her work?
2. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
3. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
4. What is NOT one of the names of the children that Juana and Duarte had together?
5. What did Eva carry for the event in which money was to be raised to help the struggling city?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)