|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Buenos Aires.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ often had fits of rage that her family could not understand, after the funeral.
2. The dominant ideology in Argentina at the time was still 19th century _________, which affirmed the separation of church and state.
3. Eva eventually became one of the highest paid __________ of the period.
(b) Union reps.
(c) Public speakers.
(d) Radio actresses.
4. What was located in Buenos Aires, which made it an important place to be at the time?
(a) The main stage for actresses.
(c) Federal Government.
(d) The union house.
5. What was the career dream of Eva when she was growing up and that she made happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of ________, Eva's father decided that he wasn't interested in fathering, so he left the family.
2. What was the name of the largest city in South America at the time?
3. Where did Eva want the singer she fell in love with to take her?
4. Duarte's ________ often went to visit the children when Juana's children were born.
5. In Argentina, the ________ class was formed by second and third generation immigrants.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)