|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Death and Its Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ said that he was the representative of an alliance between the Communists and the Oligarchs.
2. As World War II ended, it seems as though Argentina was going to be torn apart by ______________.
(b) Civil War.
(d) The military.
3. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
4. The foundation was designed to help supplement the poor ___________ distribution network.
(d) Social service.
5. How many times did Eva go back to visit her family during the time she was in Buenos Aires?
(d) Every week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the press say happened to Eva, though it was not the truth?
2. The _________ Foundation was a charitable foundation that helped to support the poor.
3. Eva's book was to be called "My ________ in Life," according to the research done in this book.
4. Peron was regarded as a _________ by the time that he was removed from office.
5. When Eva returned to Argentina, she was a hands-on ________, working with unions, women, and the poor.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)