|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Death and Its Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given the post as the Private Presidential Secretary, which was seen as a poor choice?
2. What did Eva carry for the event in which money was to be raised to help the struggling city?
(a) Picture of a young child.
(b) Collection box.
(d) Petition sheet.
3. What was the name of Eva's boyfriend who used to take her to dances with him and with other well-behaved boys?
4. The dominant ideology in Argentina at the time was still 19th century _________, which affirmed the separation of church and state.
5. Juan became a _________ in order to support the family so they could have enough for everyone.
(a) Bar owner.
(c) Traveling salesman.
(d) Car salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ Foundation was a charitable foundation that helped to support the poor.
2. Who would Eva treat as equals, no matter who they were or what was wrong with them?
3. What happened as a result of the announcement that Eva had died?
4. Eventually, the _______ party decided to support Peron as he began to run for office in Argentina.
5. Peron had to unite the ______ and the unions, but had great difficulty, as the money ran out.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)