|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Death and Its Public.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began to speak of their history in vague terms once they were married?
2. Working as a/an ___________ at the acting jobs was often expensive and only for girls of lower classes.
(d) Radio host.
3. Peron was regarded as a _________ by the time that he was removed from office.
4. Who was given the right to vote during the first term of Peron?
(b) Men without land.
(d) Those over 18.
5. What was the position of Peron when he first began to be more visible in the public eye?
(b) Vice President.
(c) Secretary of Labor.
(d) Secretary of Defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters did Eva's father have before she was born into the family?
2. Peron wanted to increase ________ support during his campaign, and to defend capitalism.
3. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
4. How old was Eva when she died of her battle with cancer?
5. Peron continued to encourage the formation of ________, even though this seemed like something that would be opposite of his political stance.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)