|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 17 October 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was restricted by the controlling government in Argentina, affecting Eva at the time?
(b) Health care.
(c) Travel rules.
(d) Food supply.
2. Peron was forced to _________ because his actions had proven to be so divisive, causing the military government to react.
(a) Move away.
(c) Take office.
(d) Change offices.
3. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
(a) Main actress.
(b) The manager.
(c) Main actor.
(d) The director.
4. A massive __________ by all the parties but the military government and Peronists showed the military government had little support.
(b) Drum circle.
5. Juana was not able to attend the funeral of Duarte because __________ would not let her enter.
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His legal wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reason that Peron's first wife died and left him a widower?
2. What was located in Buenos Aires, which made it an important place to be at the time?
3. Eva came into her own power while Peron was away, though she was hated by many and had no __________.
4. Under pressure from the _________, Argentina declared war against the Axis powers in March of 1945.
5. For how many years would the bond between Peron and the works end up lasting?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)