|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The New Argentina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eva lose when Peron was finally taken out of the government by force?
(a) Acting roles.
(b) Her child.
(c) Her family.
2. On the way back to Argentina, Eva decided to give speeches in __________ on the principles of Peronism.
3. Who liked Eva enough to teach her more about how to speak on stage so that she could improve her skills?
(a) The manager.
(b) Main actress.
(c) The director.
(d) Main actor.
4. Over time, the _________ movement began to grow in popularity and the military government began to lose credibility.
5. What completely destroyed San Juan, which caused Peron to want to take action to help?
(a) A flood.
(b) A drought.
(c) An earthquake
(d) A tsunami.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the New York Times estimate the trip to Europe cost Eva and Peron?
2. Peron was forced to _________ because his actions had proven to be so divisive, causing the military government to react.
3. The Radical Party spoke out for the Argentine __________, which cause political upheaval at the time.
4. What was the name of the largest city in South America at the time?
5. Which ground won the elections through fraud in 1932 and in 1939?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)