|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The New Argentina.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eva came into her own power while Peron was away, though she was hated by many and had no __________.
(b) Police protection.
(c) Legal right to argue.
(d) Idea what she was doing.
2. Who began to take part in military meetings as this person's stature began to grow in Argentina?
3. How much did the New York Times estimate the trip to Europe cost Eva and Peron?
4. Which press was able to cover the visit of Eva, but was not allowed to criticize anything about the visit?
5. What was the position of Peron when he first began to be more visible in the public eye?
(b) Secretary of Labor.
(c) Secretary of Defense.
(d) Vice President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peron decided to promise ________ to the people, even as he was leaving his office at the time.
2. The European _________ was unimpressed with the image that Eva brought to share in Europe.
3. Peron continued to encourage the formation of ________, even though this seemed like something that would be opposite of his political stance.
4. Where was Juan Peron born, according to the facts of the story?
5. Argentina was ________ during World War II, with different groups taking different sides.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)