Chapter 1, The House of Doña Juana
• Eva Duarte was born in the city of Los Toldos, outside of Buenos Aries.
• Eva's father left his farm and went back to his first family, leaving Juana, Eva's mother, impoverished.
• When Eva was six, her father was killed in a car accident.
• Eva's classmates were told not to talk to her due to social disapproval of her mother.
• Eva fantasized about living in other places.
• Eva wanted to become an actress when she grew up.
• Eva moved to Buenos Aires when she was 15, living on her own.
Chapter 2, Buenos Aires
• Buenos Aires was a city of many classes.
• 19th century liberalism was heralded in Buenos Aires.
• Eva got a job as a maid with a comedy company.
• Eva began to get a number of acting jobs, though she was not famous.
Chapter 3, The Colonel and the Actress
• The Conservatives fraudulently...
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)