|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
(b) Righteous men
2. What does this play teach about reincarnation?
(a) It is not a true principle
(b) It is only for the wicked
(c) It is available for some
(d) It is only for the very righteous
3. What do people on Earth keep forgetting about?
(d) Hard work
4. Who brought about the second chance given to people?
(b) The Spirit
5. Who is the second person to speak in this play?
(a) The Messenger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death tell Everyman to find?
2. Where is this play set?
3. Who makes way for Everyman when he dies?
4. How does Everyman feel when the first of his friends leaves him when he is ready for his reckoning?
5. What do people on Earth spend their time thinking about, according to this play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Death say Everyman was crazy to do?
2. How is the gift from God for all men obtained?
3. How does Everyman try to bribe Death?
4. How does Everyman feel about Kindred before asking him for help?
5. What is the audience told about sin?
6. What are some of the reasons Everyman gives for Death’s visit to be unfair?
7. What is the structure of this play?
8. What caused the change in the world according to this play?
9. What has caused Good Deeds’s appearance when she first appears in this book?
10. What does Goods do when Everyman asks him for help?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)