|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Everyman does that makes Good Deeds stronger?
(b) Sings a hymn
(c) Preaches to someone else
(d) Reads the Bible
2. Why is Adam important in this play?
(a) He made the original sin
(b) He knew God
(c) He is the father of all mankind
(d) He bargained with the Devil
3. Which of the companions stays with Everyman to the very end?
(b) Good Deeds
4. Who does God call on first?
(b) The Five Wits
5. Who is the first friend Everyman goes to for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Everyman to see Confession?
2. How concerned is Everyman about death?
3. How many are hurt each time Goods succeeds?
4. Who does Death say Everyman will have to answer for?
5. What kind of play is this?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Death’s task in this play?
2. What happens to Everyman at the end of this play?
3. How does Everyman feel about Fellowship after asking him for help?
4. What does Death do when Everyman says Death’s coming is unfair?
5. How is Good Deeds different from the other friends Everyman goes to for help?
6. Why is Kindred not able to do what Everyman asked of him?
7. Who are the friends who help Everyman in his journey?
8. What causes some of these friends to leave Everyman in his journey?
9. What are the seven Sacraments?
10. How does Death feel about Everyman when they first meet?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)