|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is wealth described at the end of the book?
2. What kind of play is this?
(a) Religious Play
(b) Rhyming Play
(c) Morality Play
(d) Melodramatic Play
3. Why does Goods say he was sent to Earth?
(a) To bring pleasure to men
(b) To help men
(c) To glorify God
(d) To deceive men
4. What personality trait does this play show God has?
5. Where can Goods help Everyman?
(a) This world
(b) None of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears someone making way for Everyman when he dies?
2. What does Kindred offer Everyman to help him?
3. What does Everyman do when he learns who Death is?
4. What does Goods want to kill?
5. What does Death tell Everyman to find?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the beginning of the world described in this play?
2. Why is Fellowship not able to do what Everyman asked of him?
3. Who sent Goods to Earth?
4. Where would this play have been performed and why?
5. How is the gift from God for all men obtained?
6. What does Death say when he learns Everyman hopes to come back to Earth after his death?
7. Why was this play written?
8. How does Everyman feel about Kindred after asking him for help?
9. How does Everyman feel about why Goods was sent to Earth and why?
10. What causes some of these friends to leave Everyman in his journey?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)