|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Sacraments are there?
2. What does Fellowship say he will always be available to Everyman for?
(a) A good time
(b) Help for his family
(c) Money and trade goods
(d) Personal defense
3. How does Everyman feel when he hears why Death has come to him?
4. Why does Good Deeds wonder if she will make a difference for Everyman?
(a) She is not familiar to most
(b) She is alone
(c) She is very old
(d) She is very weak
5. When does Everyman say he will call on his new friends?
(a) At the reckoning
(b) When Death returns
(c) When he is weakened
(d) When he needs them
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Good Deeds respond to Everyman’s time of need?
2. Who does Five Wits tell Everyman to trust?
3. Why does Goods say he was sent to Earth?
4. What makes Everyman hesitate to do his penance?
5. What country was Everyman born in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Death do when Everyman tries to bribe him?
2. What does Kindred do when Everyman asks him for help?
3. Why was Goods sent to Earth?
4. Why does Everyman partake of the Seven Sacraments?
5. What do most people think about most in life, according to this play?
6. Why is Fellowship not able to do what Everyman asked of him?
7. What does Fellowship do when Everyman asks him for help?
8. What kind of play is this, and what does this genre entail?
9. Who are the friends who help Everyman in his journey?
10. What has caused Good Deeds’s appearance when she first appears in this book?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)