|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the companions stays with Everyman to the very end?
(d) Good Deeds
2. Why does Everyman ask Jesus for help?
(a) Because he is ready for his reckoning
(b) Because he is reminded of his past
(c) Because his friends are leaving him
(d) Because he doesn’t trust his Priest
3. Why is Everyman told he is wrong about the priests being above someone?
(a) They are deceived
(b) They are not perfect
(c) They are limited
(d) They are mortal
4. Who does God say will partake of his gift?
(a) His children
(b) The sinners
(c) The righteous few
5. What sin are some priests said to have committed?
(c) All of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the new friends say they will NOT do?
2. Who does Death say Everyman will have to answer to?
3. Who is Everyman symbolic of?
4. What question does Death have for Everyman?
5. Who is the third friend to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)