|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death say no man can do to him?
(a) Buy him
(b) All of the above
(c) Stop him
(d) Scare him
2. Why does Everyman go and see Knowledge?
(a) Because Good Deeds told him to
(b) Because Death took him there
(c) Because Good Deeds failed him
(d) Because Kindred suggested it
3. What does the messenger say happens to things of the world that make us happy?
(a) They make life worth living
(b) They take away from God
(c) They fade
(d) They turn to sin
4. How does Everyman feel when he begins his journey?
5. What does Death say will turn Everyman to God?
(a) A loss of riches
(b) A reminder of the past
(c) All of the above
(d) Physical death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the most educated men at the time this play was written?
2. Who created Adam?
3. How does Kindred offer to help Everyman just before he leaves?
4. What worries Everyman after he talks with Death?
5. What book is referenced by the messenger?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)