|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Everyman told he is wrong about the priests being above someone?
(a) They are limited
(b) They are not perfect
(c) They are deceived
(d) They are mortal
2. Why does Death tell Everyman to find something?
(a) To better submit to God’s will
(b) To prove him worthy of Heaven
(c) To cover his nakedness
(d) To offer a sacrifice
3. Who does this play say priests should be role models for?
(b) Church goers
4. What religion was followed when this book was written?
(b) The Church of England
(d) Roman Catholic
5. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
(b) Righteous men
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of this play?
2. What does Everyman think after talking to Kindred and Fellowship?
3. What does Goods say caused Everyman to commit many of his sins?
4. What does Everyman have to show God?
5. Who is the third friend Everyman goes to for help?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)