|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Confession located?
(b) A church
(c) A school
(d) Everyman’s mind
2. Why does Death say Everyman was crazy?
(a) For ignoring all the warnings
(b) For thinking he can bargain with Death
(c) For having no friends to call on
(d) For not being more grateful to God
3. What kind of judgment is Everyman told to live by?
(a) Fair Judgment
(b) Religious Judgment
(c) No judgment at all
(d) Good judgment
4. What does Confession give Everyman to help him?
5. Why does Everyman tell Death it is unfair for him to leave now?
(a) He was never warned
(b) His family needs him
(c) He is too young
(d) His life has been kind to him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there only one person who can really forgive Everyman?
2. How does Everyman feel about Good Deeds speaking for him?
3. What does Everyman need Fellowship to prove?
4. When does Knowledge say he will leave Everyman?
5. What keeps Everyman from fully trusting others?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)