|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were these plays used to teach people?
(a) It was very enjoyable
(b) Most could not read or write
(c) There was a lot of sinning happening
(d) Some could not afford schooling
2. How many companions does Everyman have on his journey?
3. What does Everyman ask Death to do after his reckoning?
(a) Lead him
(b) Bring him back to Earth
(c) Defend him
(d) Help his family
4. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
(a) Righteous men
5. Why does Everyman ask Jesus for help?
(a) Because his friends are leaving him
(b) Because he is reminded of his past
(c) Because he doesn’t trust his Priest
(d) Because he is ready for his reckoning
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Everyman feel when the first of his friends leaves him when he is ready for his reckoning?
2. Where can Goods help Everyman?
3. Who says they will be willing to seek out revenge for Everyman?
4. What does Everyman need Fellowship to prove?
5. How many times is the death of Christ described in this play?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)