|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goods want to kill?
(b) Men’s souls
(d) The Spirit
2. Where can Goods help Everyman?
(b) This world
(c) None of the above
3. How is love of money described in this play?
(a) All consuming
4. Who is Everyman symbolic of?
(b) Church members
(c) All men on Earth
(d) Common men
5. Why does Everyman have to face God?
(a) He must face his reckoning
(b) It is the order of things
(c) He is dying
(d) God is lonely
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Goods’s response to Everyman’s accusation?
2. Who volunteers to do lustful things with Everyman?
3. What does Fellowship say he will always be available to Everyman for?
4. What does God say is his real gift to man?
5. Who makes way for Everyman when he dies?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)