|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is Everyman told to rely on in life?
2. What help does God need?
(a) Punishing the wicked
(b) Creating a path of repentance
(c) Bringing men to reckoning
(d) Creating a new world
3. Who is the first to leave Everyman when he is ready for his reckoning?
(a) Five Wits
4. Why was God crucified?
(a) To obey the law
(b) To save men from their sins
(c) To gain allegiance
(d) To defeat the Devil
5. What keeps Everyman from fully trusting others?
(a) His friends keep leaving him
(b) He knows they are mortal
(c) He hasn’t known very many good people
(d) He thinks everyone might be like him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the messenger talk to at the beginning of the play?
2. Why does Good Deeds wonder if she will make a difference for Everyman?
3. Why does Death say Everyman must die?
4. Who does Everyman say the priests must be above?
5. How does Everyman feel when he finishes his sacraments?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)