|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created man, according to this play?
(a) None of the above
(d) Mother Earth
2. Why were these plays used to teach people?
(a) There was a lot of sinning happening
(b) Most could not read or write
(c) It was very enjoyable
(d) Some could not afford schooling
3. Who were the most educated men at the time this play was written?
(a) Church officials
4. Who is Everyman told has greater power than a King?
5. How did most people at the time of this play view God?
(a) He was vengeful and angry
(b) He was disappointed in men and their sins
(c) He was loving and kind
(d) He was impressed with men and their accomplishments
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death plan to do with Everyman?
2. What helps Everyman to lose desire for something as he begins his journey?
3. What does Death say Everyman is living outside of?
4. What does Goods want to kill?
5. Who officiates in Holy Sacraments?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)