|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Everyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personality trait does this play show God has?
2. Who takes Everyman to see Confession?
(a) Good Deeds
(c) Five Wits
3. What does Everyman have a hard time believing after his sacraments?
(a) That he can really be forgiven
(b) That angels are powerful
(c) That Fellowship can be trusted
(d) That Good Deeds is stronger now
4. What does Death say has made up Everyman’s life?
(a) No good at all
(b) More good than bad
(c) More bad than good
(d) Equal bad and good
5. What does Everyman accuse Goods of?
(a) Ruining the world
(b) Creating chaos
(c) Failing his job
(d) Deceiving him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death say in response to Everyman’s pleas?
2. What causes men to not want to sin anymore?
3. What is the death of Christ called by most religions?
4. What does God say is his real gift to man?
5. What does Death plan to do with Everyman?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)