• A messenger calls the people to watch the play about to begin.
• Everyman is about to meet with God. When man was first created everything was perfect, but then man sinned and must now meet with God to pay for those sins.
• God appears and is upset that people have forgotten him and find such joy in their sins and care only for worldly riches.
• He even died to save them from their sins, but many still turn their backs on him.
• God says he has made the gift available to all people even though he knows only some will take his offer.
• God calls on Death and asks him to get Everyman and bring him to God.
• Death says this is an easy chore, as Everyman is so caught up in their own cares that they never think about when Death might be coming for them...
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)