|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 44- 51 (pg 134-166).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in Chapter 31, 9 months into the marriage of Sissy and Julian?
2. What language are the passing Indians chanting, in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Delores say rode broncs until her ninth month, in Chapter 45?
(a) Tad Lucas.
(b) Billy West.
(c) Molly Tranton.
4. Whose artwork (prints) hang in the outhouse at the Rubber Rose Ranch?
(a) Buster Keaton's.
(b) Salvador Dali's.
(c) Vincent Van Gogh's.
(d) Georgia O'Keeffe's.
5. What does Robbins write leaves no fossils?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did the Countess attend?
2. For what plant does Bill work as a chemist in Chapter 12?
3. Richmond is referred to by the author in Chapter 11 as not a city at all but the world's largest what?
4. Where did Sissy's aunt come to visit from, when Sissy was a girl, in Chapter 12?
5. What does Julian begin drinking in Chapter 28?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)