|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 44- 51 (pg 134-166).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church where Julian and Sissy get married?
(a) Mount Zion Unitarian Church.
(b) The Church of the Ascension.
(c) Little Church of the Nazareth.
(d) Little Church of of Positive Thought.
2. At the end of Chapter 12, Robbins writes, "As a matter of fact, it was a bit ridiculous. But because it was ridiculous, we know it must be ____."
3. Where was Bonanza Jellybean the first time she heard about Sissy?
4. What does the Countess say is the real name of Bonanza Jellybean in Chapter 20?
(a) Sarah Rockefeller.
(b) Rachel Trampoli.
(c) Sally Jones.
(d) Michelle Danbury.
5. In Chapter 45, Robbins writes that the cow milk molecule is how many times larger than the molecule of mother's milk?
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the Preface to Even Cowgirls Get the Blues?
2. Robbins compares Sissy's thumbs to Leonardo having left what dangling from the Mona Lisa's mouth?
3. What does the author write is the "only thing civilized man has produced that does not seem out of place in nature"?
4. Where does Betty tell the author that she and her schoolmates ditched Sissy in Chapter 12?
5. The normal temperature of a hummingbird is what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)