|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 44- 51 (pg 134-166).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sissy say got close to taking her virginity in Chapter 20?
(a) Edward Mailer.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Allen Ginsberg.
2. Who is the ranch boss at the Rubber Rose Ranch?
(a) Sissy Hawshank.
(c) Bonanza Jellybean.
(d) The Chink.
3. What chemical does Dolores tell the women in the class is in Dew spray mist in Chapter 44?
(a) Benzethonium Chloride.
(b) Sodium Dioxide.
(d) Clydomethrine Hydroxide.
4. What is the name of the palm reader that Sissy's mother takes her to?
(a) Madame Cloe.
(b) Madame Zoe.
(c) Madame Mimi.
(d) Madame Zelda.
5. At the end of Chapter 12, Robbins writes, "As a matter of fact, it was a bit ridiculous. But because it was ridiculous, we know it must be ____."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, Robbins writes that the cow milk molecule is how many times larger than the molecule of mother's milk?
2. Where does Sissy receive Julian's letter in Chapter 29?
3. What does Robbins write is relative to velocity in Chapter 30?
4. Sissy leaves a bouquet of what type of flowers on Betty's porch in Chapter 12?
5. Which character says in Chapter 32, "you can tune a guitar but you can't tuna fish"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)