|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two : Chapters 17-26 (pg 53 - 84).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richmond is referred to by the author in Chapter 11 as not a city at all but the world's largest what?
(a) Yankee museum.
(b) Confederate museum.
(c) Mosquito village.
(d) Rural Urbanity.
2. Sissy leaves a bouquet of what type of flowers on Betty's porch in Chapter 12?
3. Where did Sissy grow up?
(a) Lexington, KY.
(b) Richmond, VA.
(c) Minisaw, VA.
(d) Hot Springs, AR.
4. For what plant does Bill work as a chemist in Chapter 12?
(a) Johnson and Johnson.
(b) Proctor and Gamble.
(c) Glaxo-Smith Kline.
(d) Philip Morris.
5. Who does Sissy say got close to taking her virginity in Chapter 20?
(a) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Edward Mailer.
(d) Allen Ginsberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sissy's aunt come to visit from, when Sissy was a girl, in Chapter 12?
2. Where was the Countess born?
3. Who "had a smile like the first scratch on a new car"?
4. What is the title of the Preface to Even Cowgirls Get the Blues?
5. What does Robbins write that the moon vibrations sounded like when converted to sound waves?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)