|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two : Chapters 17-26 (pg 53 - 84).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Countess first spot Sissy Hankshaw?
(a) Times Square.
(b) New Mexico.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The Empire State Building.
2. What doctor does the author write was asked about Sissy in later years in Chapter 11?
(a) Dr. Powers.
(b) Dr. Dreyfus.
(c) Dr. Swatmar.
(d) Dr. King.
3. What is the title of the Preface to Even Cowgirls Get the Blues?
(a) The Countess.
(b) Bonanza Jellybean.
(c) Single Cell Preface.
(d) The Rubber Rose Ranch.
4. In what city is Sissy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Missoula, MT.
(b) LaConner, WA.
(c) Oroville, CA.
(d) Plano, TX.
5. What does Robbins write that the moon vibrations sounded like when converted to sound waves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Sissy get in home economics in school?
2. What does the Countess say is the real name of Bonanza Jellybean in Chapter 20?
3. Where was the Countess born?
4. Where does Betty tell the author that she and her schoolmates ditched Sissy in Chapter 12?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, Robbins writes, "As a matter of fact, it was a bit ridiculous. But because it was ridiculous, we know it must be ____."
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)