|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Chapters 77-93 (pg 249 - 288).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Miss Adrian in Chapter 39?
(a) The Countess.
2. What is the title of the Preface to Even Cowgirls Get the Blues?
(a) The Rubber Rose Ranch.
(b) Bonanza Jellybean.
(c) The Countess.
(d) Single Cell Preface.
3. In Chapter 27, Julian tell the Countess that he thinks Sissy was disappointed that he was not more what?
4. What does Dr. Robbins call a pompous word in Chapter 75?
5. What can Julian hear gathering its dusting forces, in Chapter 83?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sissy receive Julian's letter in Chapter 29?
2. What does Robbins write leaves no fossils?
3. The Chink tells Sissy that she is too what for current events to infect her?
4. Carnival season takes place just before what holiday?
5. Robbins writes in Chapter 2, "The image of the clockworks tugs gently at the author's cuff, much as the ghost of ____ tugs at the linen tablecloths of certain restaurants."
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)