|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 72-78 (pg 227-246).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was featured in the Lucky Strike commercials, as discussed by the author in Chapter 19?
(a) Brant Williams.
(b) Billie Dawkins.
(c) Merle Haggart.
(d) Dorothy Collins.
2. What vehicle are the cowgirls leaning against in the beginning of Chapter 46?
(a) Peyote wagon.
(b) Goat wagon.
(c) Cow cart.
3. What language are the passing Indians chanting, in Chapter 17?
4. What is Jellybean's horse's name?
5. How many years have passed since Sissy left her hometown, in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chink tells Sissy that she is too what for current events to infect her?
2. What is in the center of the circle of cowgirls in the beginning of Chapter 44?
3. Who does Bonanza Jellybean say will run the goat's milk to Fargo in Chapter 45?
4. The author writes that the Eisenhower years and the fifties went together like what?
5. Who does Big Red say is at fault for leaking out the word of the Chink in Chapter 46?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)