|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 72-78 (pg 227-246).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jellybean's horse's name?
2. Who does Big Red say is at fault for leaking out the word of the Chink in Chapter 46?
3. Where did Big Red run barrel races?
4. The author writes that the Eisenhower years and the fifties went together like what?
(a) Hi and Lois.
(b) Potatoes and cereal.
(c) Graveyards and werewolves.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
5. Who "had a smile like the first scratch on a new car"?
(b) The Countess.
(c) The Chink.
(d) Bonanza Jellybean.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chink tells Sissy in Chapter 72 that Christianity is a what kind of religion?
2. What single word is in Chapter 73?
3. What does the Chink use as a musical instrument in Chapter 74?
4. In Chapter 45, Robbins writes that the cow milk molecule is how many times larger than the molecule of mother's milk?
5. What fashion did the Countess believe Sissy to have inspired in the late 1960s?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)