|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 72-78 (pg 227-246).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jellybean's horse's name?
2. The author writes that the Eisenhower years and the fifties went together like what?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Graveyards and werewolves.
(c) Hi and Lois.
(d) Potatoes and cereal.
3. What does Robbins write about that got sick of the publicity, in Chapter 72?
(a) The bluebirds.
(b) The grass.
(c) The jellybeans.
(d) The clouds.
4. What flowers coat the ground in the prairie that the girls ride to in Chapter 44?
5. In what city is Sissy at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) LaConner, WA.
(b) Missoula, MT.
(c) Plano, TX.
(d) Oroville, CA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "seasonette" does Robbins write has persisted, in Chapter 72?
2. All of the post offices that Sissy receives mail in are adjacent to what?
3. Where had Sissy previously encountered the man varnishing furniture, in Chapter 46?
4. Who is the Countess going to visit in the Hamptons in Chapter 20?
5. What does the Chink use as a musical instrument in Chapter 74?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)