|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Chapters 72-78 (pg 227-246).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the post offices that Sissy receives mail in are adjacent to what?
(a) Observation decks.
(b) Indian reservations.
2. What single word is in Chapter 73?
3. In Chapter 45, Robbins writes that the cow milk molecule is how many times larger than the molecule of mother's milk?
(a) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
4. The Chink tells Sissy in Chapter 72 that he is spiritually a very what kind of man?
5. What is Julian's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Robbins calls in what, in Chapter 76?
2. Sissy tells the Countess in Chapter 18 that she was in a grocery store buying candy and the next thing she knew she was approaching what?
3. The first car that ever stopped for Sissy was a what?
4. What fashion did the Countess believe Sissy to have inspired in the late 1960s?
5. Who is the Countess going to visit in the Hamptons in Chapter 20?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)