|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets annoyed with Elvira and Eva's games?
(b) The maid.
2. What does Melesio tell Eva about his sexuality?
(a) He is a woman in a man's body.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is bi-sexual.
(d) He is heterosexual.
3. What term of endearment does Eva refer to Elvira?
4. Who is Consuelo?
(a) Eva's mother.
(b) Eva's grandmother.
(c) Eva's sister.
(d) Eva's aunt.
5. What does Professor Jones tell the priest on his death bed?
(a) The priest needs to give everything to the cook.
(b) Eva is to be his only heir.
(c) The church should get all his money.
(d) Eva is to become a nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Eva work for the Cabinet member before she cannot handle it anymore?
2. How does Jochen's father view him?
3. How does Eva treat Zulema?
4. With what does the Professor treat cancer patients?
5. Which of the following best describes Elvira?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Jochen's departure from his family?
2. What are the two hypotheses of how Lukas Carle was killed?
3. How is Eva's life in Agua Santa different from her life previous to this?
4. What business/trades is Uncle Rupert involved in?
5. Please describe Melesio.
6. Please describe Senor Aravena.
7. How do things change in the red light district in Chapter 5?
8. What is Eva's time working for the Cabinet member like?
9. What happens the day Riad first arrives in Santa Agua?
10. What role does the Indian play in Consuelo's young life?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)