|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Huberto known as by Chapter 10?
(b) El Capitan.
(c) Generale Morales
(d) Comandante Rogelio.
2. After hearing about Rolf's childhood, how does Eva feel for him?
(a) Angry at him.
(b) Proud of him.
(c) Disgusted by him.
(d) Saddened for him.
3. What is Madrina's mental/physical state when Eva finds her in Chapter 9?
(a) She is active and happy.
(b) She is deaf and mute.
(c) She is almost insane.
(d) She is sick but positive.
4. Why does Frau Carle decide to send Rolf to South America?
(a) Because he is depressed.
(b) Because he is not helping her around the house.
(c) Because he needs an education.
(d) Because he is a hooligan.
5. What does Consuelo tell her daughter about death?
(a) That she will meet the dead again someday.
(b) Death is like life but invisible.
(c) There is no death as long as one is remembered.
(d) The one who dies goes to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is Rolf born and raised?
2. Why does Elvira keep a coffin in her room?
3. Why does Mimi arrange a meeting with Senor Aravena in Chapter 10?
4. What does the factory make where Eva works?
5. What does Senor Aravena tell Rolf to do with his film of the guerrilla camp?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)