|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a result of political unrest that is starting in Chapter 7?
(a) Several coups are attempted by various parties.
(b) A neighboring country begins to invade.
(c) Powerful men flee the country.
(d) A new dictator rises to power.
2. What does Frau Carle say about Lukas' death that stuns her son?
(a) That they should be grateful that he is dead.
(b) That she has been praying for his death.
(c) That Jochen killed Lukas.
(d) That his death was her doing.
3. What is Riad's response to the news of the revolts?
(a) He is not concerned.
(b) He is worried.
(c) He wants to join the revolution.
(d) He is upset.
4. What one word best describes Lukas Carle?
5. Where is Lukas Carle's dead body found?
(a) In a field.
(b) Hanging from a tree outside of town.
(c) In a dumpster in an alley.
(d) Outside a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief find when he comes into the store in Chapter 8?
2. Which of the following best describes Elvira?
3. What medical condition strikes the Professor in Chapter 1?
4. Why does the patrona fire Eva?
5. What best describes the initial feelings Eva has when she first begins working for her new employer, a member of the Cabinet?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)