|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest do to the Professor's estate when the Professor dies?
(a) He gives the estate to Eva.
(b) He loots the estate.
(c) He gives the estate to Madrina.
(d) He leaves the estate open as a museum.
2. What is Melesio's profession?
(a) An Italian teacher.
(b) A chef.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A dance instructor.
3. What type of message does it send to Rolf when his brother stands up to his father?
(a) Weak can overcome if they have courage.
(b) Not all parents should be respected.
(c) To be a man you should beat up people.
(d) Don't stand up for anyone but yourself.
4. What is Aravena's profession?
(b) Newswriter and film maker.
(d) Government official.
5. Why does Rolf think himself unmanly as a child?
(a) He likes poetry.
(b) He plays with dolls.
(c) He wants to be a nurse.
(d) He does not like wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frau Carle give up on religion?
2. How long after Consuelo passes does Professor Jones die?
3. Why does Frau Carle hide her face from the doctor when she identifies the body?
4. Who offers to be the godmother of Consuelo's baby?
5. What color are the boots Frau Carle is forced to wear?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)