|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are the people revolting in Chapter 7?
(b) Better benefits.
(c) The return of the monarchy.
2. Why does Rolf think himself unmanly as a child?
(a) He wants to be a nurse.
(b) He does not like wrestling.
(c) He likes poetry.
(d) He plays with dolls.
3. Why does Frau Carle give up on religion?
(a) Because she does not think God would not allow her children to live with a monster like Lukas.
(b) Because Lukas believes in God and he is evil.
(c) Because she is an atheist.
(d) Because her prayers that Lukas would die were not answered.
4. How does Eva view Riad's cleft lip?
(a) As a curse.
(b) As though it was nothing.
(c) As a gift that makes him more special than others.
(d) As something that she pities.
5. What profession does Lukas Carle have before the war?
(c) Store owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the boots Frau Carle is forced to wear?
2. What type of business to Rupert and Burgel operate?
3. At the start of Chapter 7, for whom is Rolf working?
4. What does Huberto do on the streets?
5. What does Uncle Rupert hope to teach his nephew?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)